BBOD Change

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Dinosaur Space Program

BBOD Change

Post by Dinosaur Space Program » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:58 am

This is a love letter to yellowcateyes.

It is direct, unabashed, and comes with a long history behind it.

I always disliked the cosmetic change to Black Blade of Disaster. It was a personal pet peeve I could never quite let go. A buster sword dipped in pink highlighter, mocking my attempts to want to use the spell seriously for then I would have to gaze upon its' ultimately shameless existence. Every time I would pull it out, I would cringe as it swaggered its' way across the stage, catching on environment corners as if to find every excuse to stay in my line of sight longer.

I loathed it.

Now, I welcome my long lost companion back. Smaller, more dignified, blue zappy sword. An old friend, beloved, has returned to the side of every mage I will ever play. I can do nothing more but rejoice.

To yellowcateyes, I can only say, I will have your babies. All of them.

From my bottom of my BBOD-loving heart, thank you.
“The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program. And if we become extinct because we don't have a space program, it'll serve us right!”
-Larry Niven

Historical Character List (Updated 9/20/19)

yellowcateyes
Project Lead
Project Lead

Re: BBOD Change

Post by yellowcateyes » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:55 pm

All right.
Dinosaur Space Program is my working partner on Arelith-related projects. If my inbox is full or I take a while to get back to you, feel free to PM them questions or concerns.

Dinosaur Space Program

Post by Dinosaur Space Program » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:16 pm

Marry me.
“The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program. And if we become extinct because we don't have a space program, it'll serve us right!”
-Larry Niven

Historical Character List (Updated 9/20/19)

yellowcateyes
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by yellowcateyes » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:21 pm

OK.
Dinosaur Space Program is my working partner on Arelith-related projects. If my inbox is full or I take a while to get back to you, feel free to PM them questions or concerns.