Waking Up Dead ~ A Minmir Adventure.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Rwby

Waking Up Dead ~ A Minmir Adventure.

Post by Rwby » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:20 pm

Just wow.

What can I say?

First, a big thank you to our orginal party. I almost feel bad that you guys survived and got to complete the writ. Thank you to Coro, Juris, and Keldon for venturing out with us in the first place.

I never actually checked which DM was running the event, so I don't know who to thank. But you blew me away there. Dumping us in a lake underground with the water over our heads? Building a raft from scratch on a desert Island, replete with Sunite sails? Waking up in a coffin and having to free ourselves?
Amazing.

So to my companions ~

Arah'lias the Elf Mage ~ Without your boat building skills, we'd of never escaped our tropical hideaway.
Wendry the money grubbing halfling ~ I laughed so many times. You played that guy to the hilt and then deeper. Sorry you never got your chest.
Kell the man who is Spider ~ You played the part well, and remained very creepy, but dependable.
Cana Axeman extraordinaire ~ "You said chop down tree.'. ~ Enough said really.

Thank you all. That was probably the most fun I've had in a long time, and 100% the most fun I've ever had getting killed. We lost, no doubt about it, and Earl Manfred reigns supreme, but I'd lose like that again a hundred times with friends like you.

WelbyVertebouteille

Re: Waking Up Dead ~ A Minmir Adventure.

Post by WelbyVertebouteille » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:10 pm

Hey !

Welby Vertebouteille here (or Wendry, as you prefer ;) )

It was really fun indeed!

Special thanks to the DM, I returned to NWN since few weeks, and I never thought that I would enjoy the game as much as I did yesterday!

Thanks to everyone involved too! I hope to see you soon IG (at my shop, of course)!

furryn

Re: Waking Up Dead ~ A Minmir Adventure.

Post by furryn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:08 pm

I specifically logged on to the forum because I was sure there would be this thread. Or I would sure as hell make it!

It's been a very long time since I've last had this much fun on an adventure. Great, big, fat kudos to DM Titania for being absolutely amazing!

A thank you to Lady Rose, 'halfling' (said in tones of solemn distaste in the beginning), the half-blood and Spider-Man ;)

Arah'llas was truly greatful to have everyone along, even if you aren't elves.

This is why we're on Arelith! :)
- The need to utter the words "I'm not stupid" implies the opposite.
How do i know? Well, obviously because I'm not stupid.