Recent Events Kudos!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Shrouds_Abyss
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Recent Events Kudos!

Post by Shrouds_Abyss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:12 am

Been a bit since I did one (yes, I know.. a whole week.. whooooo, lol) but I feel this needs to be put up there. I will be using character names, and I don't know all the accounts. Apologies.

Alexa Domana: As always, a blast to RP with. There's a very interesting dynamic between these two, and it's constantly evolving and changing, sometimes for good and others for bad. Always makes me wonder what's going to happen next when they're near each other.

Mach Fryar: Kazen and Mach don't interact too terribly much, but the times they have interacted has been quite entertaining. There's definitely some sort of development going on between their acquaintanceship. Looking forward to seeing what happens.

Kerri Larenthenil(sp?): An absolute joy to RP with. The sessions have been brief, but quite detailed and informative each time, for both parties involved. Really want to have more interactions with this very well done, humble character.

Roy Valiente: Another fun person to interact with. He's random and spontaneous at times, but very blunt. We don't really have long RP moments.. they're often short and in the moment sessions when we see each other, but they're still very fun, and I like this character quite a bit.

Berenor Silver-Wind: This dude is wise. You can just tell with how he carries himself, how he speaks, and how he acts. He's sort of taken Kazen under his wing as a Mentor type, and imparts knowledge on the young Tyrran seemingly at the time when Kazen needs it most. Really liking the interactions with him.

Taelina Blackthorn(I think? Berenor's wife): Fun character, who likes practical jokes, but also knows when to be serious. Compassionate, with her own story that almost begs to be told. Kazen can't help but want to try to get her to open up more about the issues that trouble her. Maybe in time, yes? Still, awesome person to have an RP session with.

Now, to those I've really spent a lot of time with over the last couple days..

Rann McClow: Very, very well done character. His moral compass is clouded well, if there is any direction he specifically leans towards. He carries himself very neutral, and seems first and foremost.. all about dat money, yo. Aspiring businessman, very willing listener, and quite wise and alert of current goings ons, the exchanges between Kazen and Rann are very fun, whether brief in passing while Kazen is doing writs, or quite lengthy like discussing current events. Definitely looking forward to more.

Wylaana: Ah, good old Miss Dusty of Minex Mercantile. Bashful, shy, cautious, ambitious, curious, energetic, and all around just plain fun. Very interesting character, and very enjoyable RP with her. Her antics are quite comical at times too. Bleeding ears from spells? Ploy-fueled language lessons? Moar with this character, please. Thanks.

Emelina .. omfg.. I forgot her last name: You know who you are! You know! Been having a lot of fun with her lately, and most of it is simply from random banter moments here and there. Really fun character.. and she's made me spit drinks on my monitor from laughing. Cruel woman. :D

Anyone else I've forgotten or not directly mentioned.. I'm so sorry! I'm running on almost 43 hours of no sleep as of this posting, but every bit has been really, really fun! So want more. I wish I could just stay logged in, constantly, with no need for sleep and crap.. and just keep going. Really, really liking the stuff that Kazen gets involved in.
Currently playing: Kazen Selizar, Former High Warden of The Conclave, Battlepriest of Tyr

Wytchee
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Recent Events Kudos!

Post by Wytchee » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:05 pm

Awh, thanks!

Wylaana's ploys are manyfold, but she totally digs Kazen. He's so tall!
Current character: Abigail Duskwood

ColorMeLucky

Post by ColorMeLucky » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:32 am

Glad you like Mach so much, he plans to meddle plenty more in plenty of your encounters, I assure you~
- Mach
Current characters: Mach S. Fryar, Vastin
"I am Silnyir the Silver, and the Frostblades are my scales, wings and breath; and I will be it's heart."
- Mach
"Two hands on the job, that's what Pa says!"
- Vastin

Shrouds_Abyss
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Shrouds_Abyss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:19 am

ColorMeLucky wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:32 am
Glad you like Mach so much, he plans to meddle plenty more in plenty of your encounters, I assure you~
- Mach
Oh, I have a feeling.. trust me. Ha.
Currently playing: Kazen Selizar, Former High Warden of The Conclave, Battlepriest of Tyr

Sing for the Laughter

Post by Sing for the Laughter » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:20 pm

Hey there! I've had a great time interacting with Kazen thus far. Sorry our time got cut off with the server issues but we shall continue that talk on Raziel and the other paragons!
Sing for the tears.

Shrouds_Abyss
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Shrouds_Abyss » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:16 pm

Sing for the Laughter wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:20 pm
Hey there! I've had a great time interacting with Kazen thus far. Sorry our time got cut off with the server issues but we shall continue that talk on Raziel and the other paragons!
Oh, it's no problem at all! I'm glad you're enjoying Kazen! I'm trying to avoid the whole "Cookie Cutter Good Guy of Tyr" feeling, and incorporate aspects that sometimes get overlooked in RP, like the fact that he's also a human, and has human emotions, concerns, frustrations, etc.. that he has to content with, while also trying to do what he can to be a good guy. :D