Current Skald Crew

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

marine436

Current Skald Crew

Post by marine436 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:00 pm

Hello All !

I have been playing here about 2 months, I made a Cleric and retired her at level 26, Ive recently been playing as a Charisma Heavy Sorc on Skald, with several new people and I wanted to give them A shot out cause Its been Awesome !

Amy - A Bard almost constantly sitting and singing and talking at the campfire !
Horace - A hilarious 4 times divorced adventuring Savant that knows the harshness of Skald ! (Inquestion! Chanting was hilarious)
Sedillia -I admit im biased here, shes an amazing roleplayer, and its rare to find someone whom wants to Roleplay, essentially a slave, shes also never done 3.0 or NWN and is learning the older interface and combat Rules patiently ! while focused on RP!
Andric - Also Biased as personal friend, Great role player (But Makes to Many Alts !) I feel he Does not get enough Credit.
Theo - Great Priest of Tempus Roleplayer
Crgr - I may be spelling this wrong, but it takes talent to play a dumb-ish Half orc, almost perfectly
Anhanaka - (I am spelling this wrong) Playing a Lost elf looking for friends and may have found the wrong Ones !
Aleksandr - An amazing Roleplayer all around !

There are plenty of problems with new players (Thanos the Naked Purple Half Orc !) Running around town, but you above are going to make playing this server Amazing as we go thru it !
Last edited by marine436 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HellOnTheSurface

Re: Current Skald Crew

Post by HellOnTheSurface » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:11 am

Now, don't get me wrong, love the praise, but it IS "Aleksandr".
Just teasing you, of course, I'm happy to play with you!

marine436

Re: Current Skald Crew

Post by marine436 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:30 pm

Fixed, Sorry did that from Memory at Work !