Marianne's kudos.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

buyonegetonefree

Marianne's kudos.

Post by buyonegetonefree » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:28 pm

Mara set sails for the last time... this time she headed towards mainland, away from archipelago.

This character was born in pre-historic times when kensai was perma hasted and tieflings were available via greater award so it was hard to retire her. Being very straightforward and emotional person she made many enemies and ill-wishers, though lots of friends left on Arelith.

1) Wraithkings.
I am not going to name any crew member (there's already so many metagaming about pirates) - you know who you are. Huge thanks to entire crew, I hope you lot will keelhaul some more people. ;)

2) Fascinating trio: Unia, Vicho, Grom-Gak. Great example how idle chatter and occasion dungeon runs build real friendship. Each of you is great in simple social non-conflict RP. I enjoyed every minute of our talks.

3) Sekth - the best and the most trustworthy partner in crimes. Mara never thought of him as of someone who'll stab her into back. Great example how character can change and develop.

4) Adrian Solhstaim - (hope I wrote surname correctly) a friend and understandign person, I regret Mara's and Adrian's way split. He could tought her few more things, maybe even change her world outlook.

5) Mudagog - we weren't RPing alot, but the conversation when Mudagog told a story about person who had abilities similiar to Mara's I will never forget. I also like your enthusiasm related to half-orcish Horde and all RP you build around it.

6) Nerida Adelan - Marianne will never forget her and will miss no matter what. But once again she acted like a meanie, leaving without saying goodbye properly.

7) Vance - I'll never forget chase that Started at Sencliff and ended on Trader's Route.

8) Coven people: Q, Delano, Soren, Natasha - thank you.
  • To Q because he was "brother devil" in a world where Abyssal forces and spawns are all around.
  • To Delano because Mara liked how he called her "My child".
  • To Soren because he and Mara were on the same page.
  • To Natasha because of her attitude towards Marianne, I liked that suspicious and somewhat slighting attitude. Good conflict RP.
9) Last but not least - DM team and developers. There were lots of changes recently and I am saying thanks not because I liked most of them, but rather because of high quality of community in general. Keep it up.

Crispy Calamari

Re: Marianne's kudos.

Post by Crispy Calamari » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:19 pm

Hope you told someone where you went, so we're not searching under rocks looking for our favourite, angry, antelope-horned lady for the rest of eternity!

See you soon an a different char, I hope ^^

Blood on my Lips

Post by Blood on my Lips » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:24 pm

I had hoped to see Marianne around more so that we could work out our conflict but unfortunately you seemed to be in game much later at night than I was most of the time.

Ard

Post by Ard » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:18 am

When a drow rubs your horns, it brings luck !
I told you, but you didn't care to listen !

..farewell , my demon !... or devil...or demon ... whatever :)
I'm a practical drow, darling !

Brahtius

Post by Brahtius » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:11 am

Rex

Post by Rex » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:42 pm

Rex; player of Adrian Solsthaim here.

One flip of a page; A chapter has ended, I bet your next will be just as fun and anxiously well played as Marianne.
I never would've anticipated her to become a Pirate a shame I never learned her story around it.
One thing's for sure, it wont be the last time our characters stands together or as opponents.

And I for one will look forward to see your next creation. ^_^

matheusgraef

Post by matheusgraef » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:07 pm

A shame Mara is gone for good and I never got to know the character a bit better. Slay well on the other side.

Subbed

Post by Subbed » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:15 pm

Thanks for all of the fun. Mara developed into something so different from Nerida's first encounter. She ended up changing Nerida a lot, and the stuff between the two of them is still driving some of her personality. Thanks for sharing your characters journey with mine, and here is hoping the next one is just as fun!

dominantdrowess
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by dominantdrowess » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:51 am

/Handsalute

*21 Gonnes.*