One Year of Wotan Woodberry

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Petrifictus

One Year of Wotan Woodberry

Post by Petrifictus » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:11 pm

Plus few months of Karma.

Wanted to throw a epic kudos to the good community of Arelith and all the players & DMs I've roleplayed with.
My journey in here started in the last summer when I had discussion with my brother about "good old days" in NWN until he brought up that there was still one dedicated roleplay server left known as Arelith with the great support. Needless to say, it did not take long to dig up the old game from dust and start playing. Still playing here with nothing but skin and bones.

Kudos from Wotan Woodberry, Ranger of Baervan, Hawk Commander of the Hawk'ins, Hero of the Spriggan War, Bendir Minister of the Gnomish Affairs and keeper of many other titles.

The Gnomes: In the past I was once told that gnomes are a total joke that will never offer anything serious to the roleplay and that people should just stick with the other races. That's so wrong if we take a look at the Spriggan War-saga which Wotan was thrown into a middle about few weeks after his creation. The experiences as a gnome has made them my number one favourite race in D&D and the Forgotten Realms. It's pity our numbers are few but when I find another gnome, I take all out of them to build bridges and connect the gnomes.
Terto Tarquin
Lorina Phelenfelen/Woodberry
Ivory Bushdigger
Ivy Pebbletoe
Namfoodle Moongazer
Torlarnd Ironfoot
Bareknuckle Bill
Lissa Whitehorn

The Dwarves: Dont mess with these dwarves or you regret it later.
Ghestdalt Blimth
Falgrim Vintergard
Gorudan Vintergard
Suli Mountairn
Demetrius
Ragnar
Naly

The Hins: Put up a smile! Give a hug! Eat some pie! Because that's what you experience with them!
Meriam "Merry" Fuzzypaw
Katie Popkins
Kera Nutcracker
Oskar Nutcracker
Maya F Nutcracker
Andriana Dirtytoes
Tabitha Twofeet
Bhando Muddletoes

"The Longshanks:"
Bonzo Rippert
Found the Betrayed
Seel'Melaa Starlock
Astra Starlock
Beryl Whitestorm
Edgar
Waynolt Family

Kudos from Karma, Goblin Monk of the Hin Fist, humble servant of Bargrivyek, Master Handyworker of the Goblin Workshop and Model Citizen of Sibayad.
Never expected this goblin to become popular since I first made him just to try Underdark-roleplay and roll later for the reward. Now I cant stand the idea as I'm having too much fun with the little monster who's working to revive Sibayad's roleplay and working with his many fine goblins handyworks, which are like hins but better!

Cedrik Montovan
Zaravella
Jean
Sylrie Aelorothi of the "Radiant Arse"
Ezra Murann

And thank you to many more I did not write up and the DMs!
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)

Zaravella
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: One Year of Wotan Woodberry

Post by Zaravella » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:07 pm

Its always hard to play a monster character and even harder to play a goblin who will endear himself to many others. You are a gem. Thanks. :-)
"Power is not revealed by striking hard or striking often; But by striking true."
-Honore de Balzac-