To whatever DM orchestrated the bugbear raid on Skal...

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

ExperimentAlpha

To whatever DM orchestrated the bugbear raid on Skal...

Post by ExperimentAlpha » Thu May 24, 2018 5:19 am

Thank you so very much. It was a tense moment, and came much to the surprise of everyone around. It got the whole village stirring quite thoroughly, and more than got everyone incredibly excited to be roleplaying that night! I look forward to digging in further regarding whatever plot you guys have in mind with the bugbears.... I can't wait!

Vatheril

Re: To whatever DM orchestrated the bugbear raid on Skal...

Post by Vatheril » Thu May 24, 2018 5:56 am

Annette Crowe here.

That was rather an interesting moment. I really like how it was timed soon after I had told the story of the"Great Dragon Hunt of Skal" by the fire, near the armory. Sadly I wasn't present for the fight itself (eating dinner) but the aftermath was interesting. I had to piece together what happened from multiple sources, assign people to sweep the areas and guard the town. While also trying not to involve our 'guests' as they were visitors from Arelith. Big thank you to everyone who went along with it and guarded the town or sweeped the surrounding areas.

Overall though I would of liked to have informed the mayor about the raid but I sadly have no clue how to go about such methods.