Kudos to several peeps

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Vodka Musician

Kudos to several peeps

Post by Vodka Musician » Tue May 15, 2018 8:39 pm

I've been a perennial Arelith player over the years and normally stuck around for one to two months a year whenever giving it a shot, but this time around something clicked and it's thanks to several awesome people I encountered this go of it on the first non-human main character I've stuck with in 5 years of NWN RP as Vasszyk Spinescale.

There's a lot cool characters whether they've been brief one-off encounters or had extended interaction with my kobold Vasszyk Spinescale but between February and now I've had a lot of fun because of each of the roleplay involved whether its a friendly interaction or antagonistic.

Edoc & Slishk Spinescale, Ezra Murann, and Helen Lustar: For being the vehicles so-to-speak of connecting me with a lot of other cool characters (friend or enemies) I would not have met otherwise if it hadn't been for them and their roleplay that I believe has been very inclusive and true to the setting of the diverse city of Andunor.

The Erudite Arcanum for a fresh group of people that I enjoy interacting with frequently and are always up to something. The venture with Helen and Kron as well as the large meeting stand out to me as cool and exciting moments. Kalyin is a joy to interact with.

Dilyrnae & the Mardenhald brothers Fifur and Bifur: For the roleplay involved with the Bureau. The brothers are among my favorite depictions of duergar so far.

The Church of Cyric for always causing a stir with their shenanigans and activities. Vance is a cool dude. Will miss Tornius & Ezra.

The Dustwrought kobolds for the antagonistic roleplay between the Spinescale and their clan some time back. Even if my character did not particularly enjoy the conflict, OOCly I was having a blast in our interactions, and I hope you did as well. In particular Irsvearix, Tzu, Rax'l, Miirixen.

Korinth Spinescale: Although our interactions with each other have been brief they are memorable and fun. Robbing surfacer adventurers and distressing a Gnome was a lot of fun.

Amadeo & Crinukh: OOCly I had A LOT of fun learning lore of the server I otherwise would not have known about and both have affected the character in their ways that has left an effect on my character which has been excellent in character development.

Qiang: The interactions have always been awesome, and the conversation in particular during the last Sharps election was deep and certainly stuck with my character. It was a good way to further learn about your character, his motivations, and how he views things.

The Arcane Tower: The meeting between Spinescale and the Tower awhile was awesome and a very improbable moment, which makes it all the much cooler!

Also had fun times with many including: Sekara, Sol'vyr, Saslae, Witch of Bones, Josephine Blackbourne, Zelith Lightingscar, Xaurloress, Tar'vyll, Uraq, Kalyin, May'riina, Ashe, Skaarkec, Rankhuul, Zhu Lixuian, Shaol Treug, Idil'vas, Rezzick, Nishtia, Maevren, horde of Myon elves met in hell, each Gnome encountered, and many others who I have guiltily do not have at the top of my head at this moment of this post. Also, cheers to the developers and Arelith team for a fun server to play on!

Since these are usually posted after rolling a character, my character is not rolled! However, I look forward to continuing roleplaying with the above and many others. It has been a blast, and in ways big or small you've shaped the fun I've had on Arelith this go around. Cheers, all.
Last edited by Vodka Musician on Tue May 15, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

good man of god
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Kudos to several peeps

Post by good man of god » Tue May 15, 2018 8:52 pm

Hey man,

Big props! Love interacting with you, and I'll miss Tornius too! That being said, you know my new character IG, so hopefully we can have some cool interactions there.

Previous:
Tornius Daressin
Matthew Daressin-Gravelle
Asvusha (Blake Lynk)
Sebastian Webster

Current:
Inkwell Thornwhisper

LichKnight

Post by LichKnight » Tue May 15, 2018 9:44 pm

Greet!

Vasszyk is my favorite kobold and i'm glad you stuck around :) I hope to interact with him a lot more in the future.. And throw us into another dangerous, but fun adventure!

Skibbles
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Skibbles » Tue May 15, 2018 11:03 pm

Will nomnom with Vasszyk anytime.
Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.

Luth

Post by Luth » Wed May 16, 2018 11:09 am

It's savage that you'd remember all the names, boi.

I'm glad you had fun with the dusties even if it was all somewhat messed up!