The Crushing of Souls

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Blood on my Lips

The Crushing of Souls

Post by Blood on my Lips » Mon May 14, 2018 5:34 pm

A big, and long over-due kudos to the past and present members of The Coven. You guys have endured so much more than anyone has the right to ask of you. Where others gave up and shelved their characters, you stuck with it through some very unpleasant events. For that, kudos to you. Delano's player and I really appreciate the effort you put forth when at times I know we all felt like giving up.

In every faction there's a few people besides the faction leaders that hold things together and make it work, for us, that's Q. The best familiar any crazy witch could possibly ask for. Sorry that Delano uses you as a butler. :P

To everyone else, who shall remain nameless, because one of the things we have survived is a lot of meta-gaming, thank you.
Last edited by Blood on my Lips on Mon May 14, 2018 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phoxly

Re: The Crushing of Souls

Post by Phoxly » Mon May 14, 2018 6:02 pm

All of my scenes and RP that I have had with the Coven have been wholesome and RP inclusive. You've always bent your RP to ensure that others have fun, even though the same is often not afforded towards you.

Thank you.

Aurora Silverwolf

Post by Aurora Silverwolf » Tue May 15, 2018 1:43 am

:) have really enjoyed and continue to enjoy my RP with the coven .. its always fun and at times unexpected .. but its always an adventure .. kudos to Natasha and Delano for persevering and keeping us together.
:)
Aurora Silverwolf

Black Wendigo

Post by Black Wendigo » Tue May 15, 2018 9:25 am

Despite all teh difficulties we have faced together, i can still say it was worth it as I have had a lot of great rp with the Coven. I especially enjoy the merchant guild aspect because it offers a viable alternative to power politics and other aspects of the UD world that get a lot of attention.

milkshake

Post by milkshake » Wed May 23, 2018 3:00 am

*Finds The Coven members to be very kind; & Appreciates their company <3 *
Plays as: Ayuu