Kudos to Derristan Barley and Sylrie Aelorothi

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Zaravella
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Kudos to Derristan Barley and Sylrie Aelorothi

Post by Zaravella » Sun May 13, 2018 11:12 pm

Thank you for helping me have closure on the story of the Renor Blight with my character, Zaravella.

This morning was not an easy roleplay to go through with, because of the tragic aspect of the story and I am glad that you both took the time and walked me through it.

I was going to let Zaravella turn into a Chaotic Evil character.. from her current Chaotic neutral alignment because, she got corrupted for what she did..?

But you both actually saved her from that fate. Thank you, cuz I have never played a CE toon. Not ever and I've been playing in NWN servers since 2002.... I wouldn't know what to do lol.

It is not often I do tragic stories. I'm often seen in The Nomad eating like 5 to 10 peppersteak pies.... just ask Taelar. Lol.

So BIG kudos to both players of Derristan Barley, (Interium )and Sylrie Aelorothi (Eters). I look forward to the coming stories we would weave together. <3 THANKS!

I will write up the IC story and post it in the IC section, when I get around to it. :-)
"Power is not revealed by striking hard or striking often; But by striking true."
-Honore de Balzac-

Interium
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Kudos to Derristan Barley and Sylrie Aelorothi

Post by Interium » Mon May 14, 2018 7:25 am

Was a treat to see how you played Zaravella through the entire plague event. Glad to have been a part of it. Keep it up! :)