Goodbye Goblin Refuge

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Petrifictus

Goodbye Goblin Refuge

Post by Petrifictus » Thu May 10, 2018 6:17 am

It was fun while it lasted.

Thumbs up for everybody who visited and roleplayed with the surface goblin Karma in his refuge.
The goblin has been driven out from his home. The abandoned cabin in Minmir is once more silent.

note: Karma is not rolled. He's still around in the isle of Arelith. His tragedy with the refuge will affect him as character.
He will never forget and never forgive.
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)

Void

Re: Goodbye Goblin Refuge

Post by Void » Thu May 10, 2018 6:32 am

Petrifictus wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 6:17 am
It was fun while it lasted.

Thumbs up for everybody who visited and roleplayed with the surface goblin Karma in his refuge.
The goblin has been driven out from his home. The abandoned cabin in Minmir is once more silent.

note: Karma is not rolled. He's still around in the isle of Arelith. His tragedy with the refuge will affect him as character.
He will never forget and never forgive.
Damn. I hoped to visit the guy with one of the less murderous characters.

Hope you had fun in the process.
Another forum ban, here we go again.

Petrifictus

Post by Petrifictus » Thu May 10, 2018 7:17 am

NegInfinity wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 6:32 am
Damn. I hoped to visit the guy with one of the less murderous characters.

Hope you had fun in the process.
Crafting fixtures, giving them names and descriptions as well the RP it gave was fun.
But getting stuff broken/stolen, spending time to rebuild/replace and people visiting it just for the PVP or luring giants in just was getting annoying.

Wished it to last longer but Karma's option were stay and be killed or leave. He will hold a grudge.

Huschpfusch

Post by Huschpfusch » Sun May 13, 2018 5:00 pm

Had a feeling this would happen eventually.
Ah, but that one time trip you took my Jean to the refuge was nice. Thank`s for the trip. Really made me feel in character, Jean being a non-combatant cook while your Karma did all the killing. Did not expect to make it back to Andunor unscratched. Could not help grinning when both our characters were safely back down in the underdark.
"Oh look, an unidentified magical wand - let`s just see what it does by randomly using it in battle!"

Petrifictus

Post by Petrifictus » Sun May 13, 2018 7:27 pm

Huschpfusch wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 5:00 pm
Had a feeling this would happen eventually.
Ah, but that one time trip you took my Jean to the refuge was nice. Thank`s for the trip. Really made me feel in character, Jean being a non-combatant cook while your Karma did all the killing. Did not expect to make it back to Andunor unscratched. Could not help grinning when both our characters were safely back down in the underdark.
Karma is now working to grow roots for the surface goblins in Sibayad, so he might take Jean someday there to learn new cooking recipes.

I also loved the trip the two had and was glad we got back without harm. Totally need to do again.