Kudos to everyone that has to deal with me! (From Bisik Willows)

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Zed

Kudos to everyone that has to deal with me! (From Bisik Willows)

Post by Zed » Wed May 02, 2018 8:53 am

Im going to list out a couple of names, if you arent on the list ive probably forgotten you (Sorry!)

This is primarily for those that handle dealing with an evil character while making it fun the whole time, also basically everyone in Skal for last month dealing with the Blackmane and myself, Bisik Williows!

#1 Lowell Geard
Personally didn't want to go the torture route with him, but it turned out to be a HUUUUUUUUUGE character building moment for the both of us. I am still feeling the impacts of that moment IC months afterward and I think this one will follow me for quite some time. Lowell you did fantastic dealing with everything during that moment while also listening to a psychotic monologue from one crazy dude!

#2 Mach Fryar
Man if anyone has the patience to sit down at a table from somebody you truely want to see hanging in the stockade, get this guy a noble prize! His characters ideals, directly at odds with this guy who seriously has no idea how much bad he is putting into the world is great! Fun to just be around and I would love to see how far we can take our little rivalry :).

#3 Anomandaris
At first i really wasent sure, just seemed like a cocky mage but he came into his own doing a bit of detective work around some of my schemes. I want to see more, but he has a good character going

#4 Snagread Flaskforge
Another who has a lot of patience dealing with someone who really doesnt believe he is that bad of a guy, Snagread is a stubborn Dwarf but you really escalated the story with your leaving of skal! Pretty awesome stuff all together, and I finally found the statue he made of me! Hopefully it isnt smashed horrifically :D

I love to play evil characters, especially if I can flesh them out and really make them the best I can make them, I never have any OOC hard feelings towards people when they do stuff to me, so I hope the same for everyone I slight! A good character needs an exceptionally good villain and I hope eventually I can get there for people to come together and really let their characters shine! Sometimes it is difficult to really ride the line of creating someone you hate, or love to hate, and i hope i can be that for a lot of people or at the least a very few! So far the people I've interacted with have really been awesome and I hope the trend continues for friendly evil dastardly doings!

You guys are making my first expirience on Arelith great, and I hope I am exemplifying as much as I think I am!

If anyone has any notes for me I am 100% on board with anyone contacting me and once again kudos to you guys, You are all awesome!
Last edited by Zed on Tue May 15, 2018 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mercestes

Re: Kudos to everyone that has to deal with me!

Post by Mercestes » Wed May 02, 2018 12:29 pm

I <3 this so much. My hats off to you, sir.
I encourage OOC sit-downs around my evil characters and their intentions. Let's tell a story together.

Lexx

Post by Lexx » Wed May 02, 2018 6:44 pm

Props to whoever interrupted that one meeting with a speedy messenger just to say FILIBUSTER!

You play a good evil Character. It was fun rping with you in the past in skal even through intermediaries a lot of it. You were talked about a LOT. ( I play Velia )

Zed

Post by Zed » Fri May 04, 2018 8:23 am

Going to be adding Anuia to this list

I cant tell if shes following me because she is curious about me, or if she really just wants to find any time to get me alone enough to kill me! Fantastic roleplay out in the Forest of Despair! I cant wait for more interactions. Literally caught you in the corner of my eye and had just enough time to see your face before you disappeared into the dark, and had a pretty sweet interaction there!

Anomander

Post by Anomander » Mon May 07, 2018 10:17 pm

Your recent visit to Skaljard vis-a-vis the "messed up Leylines" was hilarious. Lighthearted and tense at the same time... a reunion of frenemies for the ages! It was great seeing the other players observe the interaction between Mach, Anomandaris and you, not sure if we were about to destroy the town in an all out battle or go grab a cup of tea and exchange verbal barbs.

Thanks for being an awesome and sophisticated villain! Not to mention one with a penchant for self-deprecation... :)

liver and bones

Post by liver and bones » Tue May 08, 2018 4:46 am

DEATH TO BISIK

Zed

Post by Zed » Tue May 08, 2018 6:27 am

oooo kaaayyyyyy

Kasrith
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Kasrith » Sat May 12, 2018 4:32 pm

Of course "liver and bones" would say Death to Bisik.

ColorMeLucky

Re: Kudos to everyone that has to deal with me! (From Bisik Willows)

Post by ColorMeLucky » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:23 am

Always happy to hate you, Biskit boy.
- Mach
Current characters: Mach S. Fryar, Vastin
"I am Silnyir the Silver, and the Frostblades are my scales, wings and breath; and I will be it's heart."
- Mach
"Two hands on the job, that's what Pa says!"
- Vastin