Kudos from Haku to his friends

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

TheShadowdove

Kudos from Haku to his friends

Post by TheShadowdove » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:50 pm

Officer Loudmouth here! *Puffs out his chest to proudly display the "badge" glued to it, tapping it importantly with a finger as he swings a wooden bucket in the other hand*

Just so you Skal folks know, I've been keeping a Keen eye on things! Especially on those who've been brainwashed to stand by the well all day. Yup, especially you.

I'd like to give all of my new friends some of those good ol' Kudos since that's the thing people in fancy hats do these days.

Special thanks *points in any general direction with the bucket as he spins on a heel* to my friends Velia, who keeps telling me not to drink the well water, MERISE!!, Secret Agent code name Black Arrow *gives her their secret handshake then takes it back*, Cedrik who deputized me, and Vallin who lets me harrass his parties.

Sorry I didn't bother to remember your last names. If I spent time doing that I wouldn't have time to issue speeding tickets to half dead speedsters who I catch running in town!

Anywho, I'll see ya all later when you let me supervise your dungeon raids. Remember *snaps fingers* I can't carry much in my bucket so you have the pleasure of carrying the loot for us all while I keep an eye out!

*Skips off, swinging his bucket and clicking his heels together*

Lexx

Re: Kudos from Haku to his friends

Post by Lexx » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:21 pm

Gods dammit Haku. Stop drinking form the well. YOU BATHE THERE.

never change and thankyou. You're a great rper.