Dark Rituals

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Blood on my Lips

Dark Rituals

Post by Blood on my Lips » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:56 pm

I've done about 5 or 6 of these since I started playing Natasha again a few months ago, and it's really my favorite part of playing her. A big kudos and thanks to everyone that participated in these rituals, especially to the people that requested them.

Delano
Q
Juni
Lation
Gnaela
Deathpaw
Amanda
Kariseth

And a few unnamed people for their own protection - you know who you are.

Schedule a dark ritual of your own today! Some restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. I reserve the right to refuse service.

Black Wendigo

Re: Dark Rituals

Post by Black Wendigo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:03 pm

Natasha is a fun char and at her best when she's doing the witchy stuff. THat is the kind of COven/nighthowler RP I like the best.

Leshpar

Post by Leshpar » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:15 pm

*barks happily* Kariseth is always around when he's needed, and a lot of times when he isn't. Lol

Gnaela

Post by Gnaela » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:47 pm

I thoroughly enjoy taking part in these rp's! Really feels like high tier magic going on when three to five people are in a single ritual together.

Aurora Silverwolf

Post by Aurora Silverwolf » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:01 pm

Its always awesome fun to be party to one of these .. last one I got to watch was Q's . And you really rocked in performing it. I loved the effects and player participation was truely awesome hope to get to be involved in more of these :) Keep up the awesome RP Nat!
Aurora Silverwolf

Drexyl N~drass

Post by Drexyl N~drass » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:53 am

*rolls up his sleeves* Who am I stuffing with salt again?