Azaria's Trip to Skal

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Twily
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Azaria's Trip to Skal

Post by Twily » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:57 am

Petra
Mach
Ari'ley
Laszlo
Rhys
Lowell
Gabriel

I only started writing names at the end of my stay, so I apologize if I forgot to list you!

A huge kudos to all of you for the interactions had during Azaria's stay on Skal. I greatly enjoyed roleplaying with each and every one of you, and greatly appreciate that you didn't mind dragging me around to see some sights despite the XP hit it caused.

Also, thank you to everyone else who I had more brief smaller interactions with. It gave the stay far more depth, and allowed me to see what it's like on the island.

goatte

Re: Azaria's Trip to Skal

Post by goatte » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:04 am

Thank you for bringing Azaria to Skal. We enjoyed the chance to experience wonder. What XP hit? To be honest, I was enjoying the interaction and stopped worrying about combat XP.
goatte
(not a sacrificial one for the egos of other players)

Nevrus
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Nevrus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:48 am

You convinced me that on-hit spells are the most gosh-darn pretty thing I've ever seen and showed me what the end of the journey looks like. Thanks for touristing!
Ganus- Riding the Isle (Active)
Aura Bigstep - Got Out Ahead (Retired)
Egos Ironhide - Shelved
Consult a medical professional before believing anything Nevrus says.

Mercestes

Post by Mercestes » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:47 pm

Thank you for answering all of Gabriel’s incessant and strange questions on what it means to be a dragon. :)
I encourage OOC sit-downs around my evil characters and their intentions. Let's tell a story together.