I have missed this

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

SockYeti
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

I have missed this

Post by SockYeti » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:54 pm

Just wanted to give a general all around kudos to everyone I have interacted with so far inside and out of Cordor, I just joined the server a week ago and am already in love with it. I played (and DMed) on NWN years and years ago (servers called Rovenna and Dragon Coast if anyone here remembers those) and being here is bringing back so many wonderful memories and excitment to be back into such a good RP atmosphere. I have been Going over the wiki while at work (slow week) and it makes me even more excited for adventures to come.

Up until a week ago I have no idea NWN was ever still a thing, especially that there was still a server keeping the RP alive!

Can't wait to meet more of you in game and to those I have already meet you have made this server feel so welcome.
Talg Two Fingers - A mighty Trog fighting for his brothers.

Retired:
Poe Pimmin - the bard looking for his song
Brugga Stonehelm - the not so priestly priest of Moradin

Mithreas
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: I have missed this

Post by Mithreas » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:54 pm

Great to read. Welcome to the madhouse, and especially now EE is here, I expect Arelith won't be going away for a long long time :)
xkcd.com is best viewed with Netscape Navigator 4.0 or below on a Pentium 3±1 emulated in Javascript on an Apple IIGS at a screen resolution of 1024x1.For security reasons, please leave caps lock on while browsing.

Leshpar

Re: I have missed this

Post by Leshpar » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:15 am

Nwn may have lost a lot of people over the years, but there have always been a handful of servers that have survived this entire time. Arelith being the big one with, even before the ee transition, around 30 to 90 people always online.