Damien Oneknife has left Arelith

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

HurinWillSmite

Damien Oneknife has left Arelith

Post by HurinWillSmite » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:43 pm

Damien Oneknife, the oh so inventively named halfling spellsword has left Arelith. It came before I had a chance for finish the last few things (Being in Katie's theater show) but the EE have put me in the "wait for an update"-box. Then again he was leaving days after the EE.

It's been fun playing a halfling for the first real time. Plenty of my previous characters had poked their heads into Bendir and gained funsized companions and allies. Damien honestly wasn't the most thought out character. It was merely me needing to:
  1. Experience a changed Arelith after a few years of forum stalking
  2. Try out a spellsword
  3. Find out what these runic things are
I can check these off. I can also comment that the contracts made Damien my fastest lvling character ever. Which diiiid leave me nostalgic where the early teen lvls was where your character expanded their network and... nevermind

Kudos time
Damien probably wasn't the most stranger-friendly person so his circle of friends was kept at a small static number and people could leave and enter. Nevertheless.
In Damien's early days he travelled often with Nam (Namanor) and Naeb (Naeberon Starsword(?)). Where did they go? One day they were just gone!
Merry and her Bendir subjects. So many people there working to make Bendir seem like a real town. And succeeding! Keep it up! Just stop crying everytime, kay?
Ohan the unlikely half-orc companion. I appreciate you from the moment you stopped to chat on the road to well, still appreciate Ohan. Did we ever have some fun times? Yes. unfortunately I never got to visit your camp. What was the name of your imagine wife again?
Here's a shoutout to two more elves: Irid (the ever cheering archer) and.. and.. V-something (The merry elf with the willingness to teach Damien elven)?
Last and definetly not least I want to give kudos to the baby-eating, Cyric worshipping hin Katie Popkins who definetly deserves everything coming her way. You are an evil bastard and I wish we could have RPed more and earlier in Damien's career.

I hope you had some time with Damien the shortfuse!

MoreThanThree

Re: Damien Oneknife has left Arelith

Post by MoreThanThree » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:26 pm

Katie did nothing wrong.
20 RPR GANG

HubertCumberdale

Post by HubertCumberdale » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:35 pm

What!? Nooo! I was hoping for some sort of reunion. Ohan misses his buddy. I had so much fun doing silly things with Damien.

Meriam!!!!!

Mythic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mythic » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:12 am

Ahh I missed this. Goodbye Damien we will miss you, even if you were grumpy
Howling around all year long