For The Horde!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

HubertCumberdale

For The Horde!

Post by HubertCumberdale » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:08 pm

It took me a whole day to to finally get around to writing this but it was worth it. To all the members of The Horde that made it to the event, those that came in later and those who put in hours of their time just for the sake of RP is really driving the RP.

To the old Half-Orcs - You guys really stuck it out. Thank you so much.

To the new Half-Orcs - Welcome to The Horde AND Arelith. I hope we can make your experience as a half-orc as fun as we can.

To the Orogs - The approach you guys have to The Horde is so cool.

To DM Always Late - After all that tension in our meeting, we really needed that event. That was legit and I got so many tells from our members at how cool it was.

To ZugZug - I know this guy doesn't get enough flack but he's one of the few toons that really stays true to their being an orcblood.

Edit: DM Apollo - I had no idea you were there! Thanks too!
Last edited by HubertCumberdale on Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

DM Always This Late

Re: For The Horde!

Post by DM Always This Late » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:30 am

Shout out to DM Apollo too! He helped out a lot. Two DMs made that a lot smoother. To say the least, the initial waves of spawns I had prepared was not sufficient for the horde :P
I loved and I loved and I lost you... And it hurt like hell.

schlitzmaltliquor

Post by schlitzmaltliquor » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:17 am

Thank you to all the members of the Horde who helped integrate Krug into their ranks (Particularly Mudagog, Eat Ram (Ohan for you pinkskins), and Guul (Also Zed for help with Buildwork). I am having so much fun playing him in many ways because of all of you. If he was just some orc, who had nobody to belong to, it would be a lot less fun. What I am really trying to say, is you guys complete me... I mean Krug.

Thank you to Both DM ATL and DM Apollo for your efforts on the event, which was absolutely awesome!

Bozonicus

Post by Bozonicus » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:10 pm

Bonzo was like Towelie. He had no idea what was going on, but he really wanted to make that sales pitch.