To the Rescue!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

JediZero

To the Rescue!

Post by JediZero » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:18 am

Just wanna throw some Kudos to Bognar the Dwarf Smasher and Tzukarakeramine Ashenmark for being so chill during and after such a tense showdown. The slow realization of Tzu as she realized she wasn't dealing with underdarkers, the *timing* of Bognar just walking in, and the chaos that ensued.

Thank you both for being so awesome. 'cause I sure wasn't. I was tense as all hell. :oops:

Iceborn

Re: To the Rescue!

Post by Iceborn » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:29 am

That moment when you have been through so much that death seems like a viable option :P
This was a great operation, and while I'm not sure how it's going to continue, if it continues, I had a blast for all those that got involved - from the start of the raid, to the end and the rescue.

My special shout goes to Saslae, for being TERRIFIED about hanging bridges built by maniacal druids!
Misc Changes, with the Feats and Skills sublinks.
Available races
Spell Changes
Class Mechanics
Command Guide

Take a look before asking your questions!

AngelicReaper

Post by AngelicReaper » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:19 pm

Bognar was like wait... I know these ones... what the heck you doing down here! XD and then relised... well crap this is going to hurt! Nice job!! Was fun and quick bit of chaos bwhahaha
Tree's have feelings too....

Atlantahammy

Post by Atlantahammy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:20 am

I hope Jasper knows just how hard Astra's been pullin~ for him xD