Kudos from Kròn!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

LichKnight

Kudos from Kròn!

Post by LichKnight » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:17 pm

I've really been enjoying my time here on Arelith lately. Had some fun moments and met some interesting characters! So here's my kudos to those that stood out to me in no particular order, and my apologies if I missed anyone!

Our mighty Archpriestess, Ilphaeryl Xun'viir - What a great RP'er. You truly portray a frightening, powerful Drow of the temple and it is always a pleasure roleplaying with you.

Saslae Seeraerth - Another great example of an awesome RP'er and Drow. Kròn is envy of all the glory she is harvesting!

Our sultan, Ezra! - Its always fun watching Ezra. You play crazy characters so well! I still remember Quaelan, another crazy character of yours whom you played so well. Very entertaining. Keep it up!

Vance - Again, another awesome RP'er and one of the few none-Drow whom Kron respects. I have a blast watching you, Ezra, pea, Tornius and the Bone Witch together :)

Tornius - Another none-Drow whom Kròn respects. It's kinda funny how quickly they became friendly after their initial meeting with threats and all. I could watch you RP as Tornius all day! Keep it up

Our lovely Bone Witch, Wheau Xun'viir - She's so unpredictable, so crazy, so fun. Kròn is always tense around her, and fears she will turn him into one of her dolls at any waking moment :b I was so glad to see that she was still around when I returned to Arelith.

Pea! - I haven't interacted with him that much yet, but it has been fun watching him. So addorably stupid :b

Sorn! - Love the conversations Sorn and Kròn have. Especially the one last night where they practiced their Draconic. It has been a while since I had so much fun in NwN! I was laughing so hard when Sorn got slapped for spewing out gibberish after we were warned.

A shout out to Onhasta and Valryne as well! Both excellent Rpers and I hope to see much more of both characters.

Filthy surfacers!

Ratchel - I had the pleasure of watching Ratchel getting caught in the hub and then dragged off for a 'friendly' chat. Her RP really impressed me, and although I haven't seen her since, I hope I will! Kròn still has her ear :b

Yeto - I just met you today on one of Kròn's strolls on the surface. The RP was amazing and boy was I scared when you guys appeared :b Very tense. I hope I see him again.

I know there's some I've missed, but this will have to do for now. I will update it at a later date ;)

Thank you all for the amazing RP!

Drowble Oh Seven

Re: Kudos from Kròn!

Post by Drowble Oh Seven » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:51 am

Kron is and remains wonderful. One day our schedules will line up!

flower

Post by flower » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:27 am

Krom should drink more and be less quiet :o

Tryn Dralar

Post by Tryn Dralar » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:15 am

Kron, its fun to be able to rp with a drow and not just go straight to pvp. See, not everyone of the surfacers kill on site,lol.

I did like how ya kept us wondering though, if you we about to fight it out. And though I kept to the shadows most of the time, it was fun.

LichBait

Post by LichBait » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:00 am

Kron is a boss. From back Xun'viir's heyday to now. <3

Current
Ayiesha Dahyarif
Ilphaeryl Xun'viir

WanderingPoet

Post by WanderingPoet » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:37 am

Hey, thanks for the Kudos! The encounter was quite unexpected but it was fun RPing with you. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite me :D
Path_of_Play wrote:Fear, intimidation, anger - All these, the tyrant's tools.
Laughter, encouragement, play - not simply just for fools.
These tools reveal,
More is learned,
From another in an hour of play,
Than in a year of contention.

EnigmaticSpirit
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by EnigmaticSpirit » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:33 am

Val's still wondering what the catch is. Kron's so utterly brainwashed, it must be so hard to RP a drow male sometimes that isn't a raving closet heretic. (Or maybe he is?)

good man of god
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by good man of god » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:00 am

LichKnight wrote:
Tornius - Another none-Drow whom Kròn respects. It's kinda funny how quickly they became friendly after their initial meeting with threats and all. I could watch you RP as Tornius all day! Keep it up

Thank you all for the amazing RP!
Thank you dude.

Hell yeah! Kron is a beast, I love interacting with Kron. I just wish we could do it more! I mean the things that Kron has seen Tornius do as a non-Drow and not tried to stop him? Crazy and I love that you as a player roll with the punches so well.

Kudos to you my friend! More fun times to come.

Previous:
Tornius Daressin
Matthew Daressin-Gravelle
Asvusha (Blake Lynk)
Sebastian Webster

Current:
Inkwell Thornwhisper

Yma23

Post by Yma23 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:37 pm

Kron is awsome, a carefully controled bundle of terror and might. Love him to bits!