Jasper's Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

redriver

Jasper's Kudos

Post by redriver » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:04 pm

Feeling burnt out on playing the tiny stress-o-mancer, so I'll be around less while I play an alt for a bit.
If you need Jasper for something, find me on discord or a shoot me a PM on the forums.

Scarlett- The twin. Some of my favorite moments with Scar are the simple ones, when they answer a question or react to an event in the exact same way. No planning, no tells, just that twin power. Im so glad we decided to roll with the twins (even after my extended break). You're an amazing RPer and you truly play an exemplary Strongheart/Highfen. Couldn't be happier to be able to play with you.

Saelys - Jasper's love. Thinking about the most awkward pair getting together still makes me smile. Accidentally Power Word Killing you was the best start to a romance I could think of. Your writing abilities blow me away. You're able to step into whatever character you're playing with such ease, and bring an interesting and unique play style to each. Saelys can make Jasper smile and relax like no one else, thank you.

Buppi - The most troublesome Uncle Jasper could ever hope for. A truly deep character with such a range of flaws and kindnesses. One of the few people Jasper actively seeks approval from, and gosh darnit, it isn't easy. I love Buppi, and you're such an amazing RPer. Here's so many more years of playing together.

Snow - Snow really grew on Jasper. He wasn't sure about her at first, but those stories in The Cordorian Library really won him over. A kind word from Snow always goes a long way with Jasper, and he is thankful for her. Best healer.

Yeto- A troubled and kind elf, adn very much one of Jasper's close family. They don't often see agree on things, but they are able to sit and talk through issues in a very refreshing manner. To this day Im impressed by your range of rp and our work with TT seriously made merchant-ing fun for me for the first time on this server.

Corbin - *HUGGLES* Corbin is the biggest headache of all time. A loremaster to the highest degree. Even teasing Jasper about his "mate" feels like a scientific study with Corbin. Every one of your characters is incredible and creates so much rp around you. Without you I doubt we would have found such a proper ending for The Spirit quest. *Moar hugs*

Mabel - Jasper loves his younger sister, but damn if she doesn't give him a headache. The worst luck Ive ever seen on a character lol. Without knowing Red or Ruby you've done such an amazing job on bringing the feeling of a Highfen, Im really impressed. I look forward to seeing where the young knight goes.

Lacroix - Rawr. Lacroix and Jasper haven't interacted all that much, but he always seems to appear at the most opportune moments during one of Jasper's emergencies. Thanks for all the rp and the friendly OOC chats.

Guldorand - Jasper didn't trust any of you at first. It took some time, but Jasper knows he can rely on the women of the north for just about anything. The war, events, or general chats have been good fun, and each of you bring something unique.

The Tower - Never a quiet moment in The Tower. To this day Jasper becoming a Master was one of his best memories. You all seem to attract all sorts of rp, from the political squabbling to the "OH GOD WHAT IS THAT" moments. A shout-out to Jacob here. Jacob might not know it, but he's really helped Jasper grow and feel welcomed in some of his darker moments. Jasper will repay him someday.

The Dwarves - Lawful stern wood lovers. Jasper has always felt at home among the dwarves, and while his hinnish sensibilities often clash with the absolute focus on order and hierarchy that the dorfs do love, it has always been fun. Here's to many more hunts to celebrate our successful hunts.

The Elves - Ievos/Zath/Arion in particular. Jasper knows he can always rely on the elves, and they are some of the few people Jasper is slightly afraid of. With you help Ive seen so much more of this server than I ever knew existed. Thank you for all the fun, and sorry for getting Ievos killed that one time with the thing.

The Hin - I have to give Meriam a special shout-out here. Jasper has issues with the wishy-washy behavior of his Lightfoot cousins, and it isn't a quiet thing that he disapproves of many of the decisions of his Bendirian Kin. Meriam, though, has proven herself to be an amazing hin. The quiet words about kin and family have always given Jasper something to think about. One day she'll finally get Jasper to take a break, but maybe not anytime soon ;)

Team Evil - The war has been the defining moments for Jasper's progression as a character. From tense stand-offs, skirmishes, to the mass PvP mayhem, yall do a great job of just being evil. Keep doin what you're doin, and we'll defeat you one day *shakes fist*

Anyone Jasper has interacted with has been great, thank you. I'll probably give a few more kudos as I can think of them.

Thank you all for making this server neat.

Miaou

Re: Jasper's Kudos

Post by Miaou » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:10 pm

Number one nephew! I love Jasper. He is such a little stressball that trying to do the right thing for him was a struggle. Creative and enjoyable, and I hope he comes back to hang around more soon.

<3

WanderingPoet

Post by WanderingPoet » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:29 pm

Jasper is an amazing little hin and really screams "WIZARD" for me. Yeto shares plenty of interests with Jasper although they haven't had as much time to just chill lately, and Yeto trusts Jasper's opinions like he does very few others.

His romance with one of Yeto's closest friends certainly made Yeto happy for both of them too.

Hope that you're back by the time I'm back!
Path_of_Play wrote:Fear, intimidation, anger - All these, the tyrant's tools.
Laughter, encouragement, play - not simply just for fools.
These tools reveal,
More is learned,
From another in an hour of play,
Than in a year of contention.

Hammerwell

Post by Hammerwell » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:26 pm

I'd never seen the expression "huffs" used so poetically before. Jasper had a huge influence on my first character here, and just overall has been great to interact with around FR RP ... a campaign setting that seems endless in its variety.

Enjoy the coffee, sir. *Salutes.*

Atlantahammy

Post by Atlantahammy » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:57 pm

Aww~ Wish Astra got to hang out with him more, really liked playing with him~ and Astra enjoyed his company.

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Emotionaloverload » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:12 am

*ALL THE HUGS!*

I love Jasper! You always realistically show weaknesses in your characters so it has been a ride watching Jasper slowly get ground down by the world (poor thing) with little that Corbin can do for him.

-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

Aodh Lazuli
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Aodh Lazuli » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:19 am

Redriver, I like the characters you make. I'm not gonna say much about those characters, save that you play them absurdly well. But you already knew that.

(YOU ARE FORGIVEN)
Sofawiel wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:09 pm
Dont text eggplants.

TheOpticalMouse

Post by TheOpticalMouse » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:34 am

I hope you come back to Jasper soon! Snow adores Jasper and has completely adopted him as a grandson. Jasper has family waiting for him when he returns!

woodbreeze
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by woodbreeze » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:10 am

Redriver you are a roleplaying god. >.< Not only that, but you're probably one of the most helpful, patient and kindest players I've met on this server. So hearing this... is honestly SO flattering. I look up to you a lot! Jasper is such an amazing, well rounded character and I enjoy interacting with him immensely. Especially with how wonderfully our two character's awkwardness personalities seem to blend together.

I'm so thankful for the the stories we've written together so far, and am excited to see what waits ahead. :D You breath so much life into the world around you, please continue to be amazing. <3

Iceborn

Post by Iceborn » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:56 pm

You better be around still! My lizard still has a score to even with you and your whole family :P
Misc Changes, with the Feats and Skills sublinks.
Available races
Spell Changes
Class Mechanics
Command Guide

Take a look before asking your questions!

Mythic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mythic » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:29 pm

Jasper is awesome even if everytime I see him he's too busy ;)

Hope to see him around sooner rather than later ^_^ Defo need to try and get him to Chill more

(And who said I was a Lightfoot) :)
Howling around all year long