Some people.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Viceroy

Some people.

Post by Viceroy » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:46 am

Not really sure what I'm going to do. Haven't been having a great time of things to be honest, don't know if I'll be back around or when but I guess I'll thank a few people. He ins't rolled. Just. You know.

Shereene who was there to help Vale out a lot ICly and was always standing beside him.

Sheng was fun to RP with while he was about in the same places as I was.

Quentin Vale, generally was fun to RP with. Especially the way Vale would sometimes be super frustrated with him.

Sybil for being a great trade minister and interesting character.

Jadoth for the language lessons and other odd conversations they would have.

X'avin for being an insane fanatic

Ameniel for always helping Vale out when they could.

Tree for being one of the first people he ever really sort of worked with

Lacroix for being helpful and always about when he was needed, one way or another.

Nehala, though they aren't here, for doing a great job with the guard when that was a thing.

Lots of people from the Arcane tower, for being generally fun to be around and do lessons with. Sorry I wasn't able to continue on with the lessons as intended.

Drederick for always being the voice of general reason when things went a bit silly.

Saelys for being fun to interact with and the wierd stuff that sort of happened with their meeting while in the afterlife.

Uldrin. I may have the name wrong, but whomever ended up being Vale's magistrate in charge of his case at one point, was a fun time dealing with that ICly.

Alice Scarlett-Blake for a fun experience on the high seas

DM Titania - For helping run a great event, and helping out just in general with a lot of stuff with answering questions and helping with things.

Ancon - Who was always around to help lend a sword in taking on evil

I am sure there are a lot more who have been around whose names I am forgetting, and if so I am really apologizing for that. There was a lot of great times to be had.

Just generally don't think my being around for a while is going to otherwise be super enjoyable for myself or others around me. So I'd rather leave it on a positive note.

cptcuddlepants

Re: Some people.

Post by cptcuddlepants » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:54 pm

Aw :(

I was looking forwards to more of those lessons, you did a great job on that lecture.

Hope to see you again in the future.
When the going gets tough, the tough hide under the table.

Get Jad's portrait here!

Yersinia pestis

Post by Yersinia pestis » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:24 pm

Viceroy wrote:Uldrin ...
Urdin. Thank you! I enjoyed handling the case, too.

woodbreeze
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by woodbreeze » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:47 pm

Vale is cool! Saelys died because of a total misclick that night, but I'm kind of glad it happened because she got to meet Vale and RPing with you is always a pleasure. Even if my character makes things painfully awkward ICly. =D I hope to see him around too, but if you need a break then don't burn yourself out! Seeya until then.

McDuck

Post by McDuck » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:40 am

the only cordor guard that stood at Ameniels Side. ended with knocking him over in the Nomad. Hope to see him back soon! much love from Am

The Salt Elemental

Post by The Salt Elemental » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:34 am

Loved Vale. Great dude.
"We rise and we fall
and we break
and we make our mistakes
and if there's a reason
I'm still alive
when so many have died,
then I'm willing' to wait for it."