Meriams Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Mythic
Contributor
Contributor

Meriams Kudos

Post by Mythic » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:27 am

First off Not rolling her.

Just a Massive Kudos to everybody I've played with for the last Four months

The Hins
Aphia - For First introducing Merry to the Dale! Without that intro I dont think I'd have kept playing her
THE NUTCRACKER CREW
Kera Nutcracker - Head of the Nutcracker Crew and also a huge influence on Merry!
Fayna Nutcracker - Big influence in making Merry want to step up into the little big shoes of mayor
Maya Nutcracker - Her adopted Niece and student. Big props for rolling with the often (Adorable) and silly RP. Even if its a lot of late nights (for both of us)
Selene Nutcracker - Not having played enough with Merry. Neato character though ^_^

The Good the Bad and the Dirtytoes
Andrianna - For a character with such a long history. Letting Merry wiggle her way into the family, and not only helping her. but letting her help you <3 absolutely great
Dazza - Can I really say much? Spoopy, shadowy. Not the baddest of boys he appears to be :) For not only being a *sadly absent* Brother? But also making sure She felt truly welcome to the Clan
*The Rest I have sadly not met* Looking forwards to meeting and Corrupting you all :lol:

Assorted Hins
Bodac Thorn - Simple, Straightforwards and what Hin is all about. so fantastic to have another Happy Hin around (ALSO AVELANE TAGGARD) You sure your not secretely a hin?
Selena Moss - Yet another Sister that Merry has adopted! Bouncing the Silliest of things off eachother and its fantastic. Wish you were around more!
Bhando Muddletoes - Another Hin who Merry not only loves talking to :) but also secretly laughs at for his antics. Stay Muddled up you perfect Hin you

To All the others I cant think of RN who's a Hin - All of you are great. Plz chill in Bendir some more

To the Gnomes (Finding you Lost Folk is a challenge)
Wotan Woodberry (Or Wootaaaan~) As he is often called. A Suprisingly Complex Gnome who really really plays on the "War Veteran" Trope Hard. Complete with 1000 yard state
Terto Tarquin? - Other than butchering that name. Having been a big part in his eventual exile. Such a Cool Gnome from everything She hears from everyone else. Stay Gnomish you disturbing Dude you
Glinda Glitterbrook / Namfoodle - BOTH of your Gnomes are amazing. So fun. You know your Gnomes well, and it shows.
Lorina Falafal - A Gnome with a code of ethics? great :D even if Merry butts heads with you

THE DWARVES
Starting off prefacing. This is going to be a general overview bc there are SO MANY of you guys

You guys in the Halls are doing some amazing work. Its so fun everytime I get to play with any of you

Glad to not only Meet but also *She would hope* Befriend you all. Even if she may cause headaches and butt heads with you all

SPECIAL PROPS TO THE FOLLOWING DWARVES
Gorudan Vintergard! - I dont think I need to write it here :) This Dude is as dwarf as they come
Falgrim Vintergard - Is that a Statue or is that dwarf just happy. A rock that all the dwarves can rely on
Naly - We need to play more! Its finally good to find a dwarf from the halls who's not afraid to show some kinds of emotion!

To the Longshanks!
Thaddeus - Quentin - Shea - Xellree - Seel - Corbin - Ievos - Literally anybody who Merry has interacted with that I've missed or cannot think of (as of writing this)

Special mentions
The Highfen family - The problem of Timezones it seems. Otherwise Merry would defo be wriggling her way into you guys like she does everything else
The Buppi - Stoppit you adorable Grump. Other than only saying a few things to her occasionally? funtimes from what I get - again Timezone issues
YEETO - TIMEZOOOONES

SNOW - For Getting her back on her feet. Again TImezones are a pain in the Tush

Literally anybody in the Timezones that arent GMT.

Giant Kudos to literally everybody involved in Bendir. Coming back to Arelith after years of not playing. And finding real legends, stories. that you can learn about IG and just enjoy amazing RP from everybody!

Merry is going to be around for a long time. Dont worry about that :D
Howling around all year long

Curlydevil

Re: Meriams Kudos

Post by Curlydevil » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:44 am

I still have a lot! of stuff to see around Arelith still enjoying it so far & Merry is fun to RP with as well even if she is trying to do too much :P

Petrifictus

Post by Petrifictus » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:49 am

Like Wotan before her, Merry is a character who can unite many small tales into a single great one, which is a rare and precious trait. She surely leave a large foot/paw print in the Bendir Dale's history.

To Wotan, she's like a "little sister" who keeps pushing him forward.
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)

goblinhero
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by goblinhero » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:17 pm

Can only second the Dale as a great place.

Selena has a lot of fun with Merry as well as everyone else :-D Should be fun to be the enforcer of Merry as mayor.

Gods_Kill_People

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:15 pm

I have quite enjoyed the variety of RP that has come to the Dale, you make it very fun. Keep it up!

Mohailo

Post by Mohailo » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:00 pm

Nope, no nned to say anything.
There's been a few hours spent just hanging out and I hope there will be more of them^^
Psh. I'm just a filthy ranger after all

Hammerwell

Post by Hammerwell » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:50 pm

What a force of nature Merry is! I wholeheartedly support the upbeat nature of this forum thread and declare the officcial hurrahs scheduled for right now: hurrah, hurrah, hurrah for Merry!

WanderingPoet

Post by WanderingPoet » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:35 pm

Aw, thanks Mythic - I love running into Merry, if only timezones allowed more interactions!
Path_of_Play wrote:Fear, intimidation, anger - All these, the tyrant's tools.
Laughter, encouragement, play - not simply just for fools.
These tools reveal,
More is learned,
From another in an hour of play,
Than in a year of contention.

TheOpticalMouse

Post by TheOpticalMouse » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:36 am

I try to be on as often as I can; but I work weekends so I tend to miss a lot of people.

azrael_athing

Post by azrael_athing » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:33 pm

You did not actually butcher the name, however I was abit supprised to find myself in your Kudos as I have no idea how Tertos actions have effected the lifes of the Earthkin in general by this point.

Our encounters have been short but sweet, (In a matter of spirit ofcourse. IG there was a lot of bloodspillage). Perhaps in future we can combine our efforts of creating more inclusive RP around the Earthkin Alliance. I am awaiting with anticipation what Merriam will bring to Burrowhome with her reign.

With love
Terto Tarquin

A Streetcar Named Desire

Post by A Streetcar Named Desire » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:47 pm

Three cheers for upbeatness!

Meriam's personality is a delight to conflict with, creating entertaining outcomes.
"Every performance is like a ghost -- it's there and then it's gone."

Bran Bree

Post by Bran Bree » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:15 pm

Hammerwell wrote:What a force of nature Merry is!
^ This. I can't think of a more perfect way to describe Meriam.

I remember Bhando's first encounter with her at the Nest, leaving her abruptly, and then later tasking a poor messenger with naught but a description to find a dark-haired, pony tailed Hin and deliver a message, apologizing for his rudeness.

And ever since, I honestly have difficulty recalling any adventure where Bhando didn't run into Merry, Sherry and Terry at one point or another.

A delightful character. The Raksha and Akela of Bendir. :D