Scarlett's Kudos!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

wokepigeon

Scarlett's Kudos!

Post by wokepigeon » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:56 am

No I'm not rolling her, this is just some much deserved kudos to some awesome people.

Jasper B. Highfen - Her twin, the other side of the same coin. They're very different, and yet extremely similar, and they never fail to drive their family up the wall. She'll never love or trust anyone as much as him, they've simply been through too much together - and nobody understands her like he does. Not the MENTION the fact that you are an amazing, inclusive, Rp'er, who always does what he can to include others in amazingly detailed plots and work with people to make their wildest RP dreams come true. (*coughs*mine*coughs*)

Buppi - He means so much to her, and though she knows she drives him NUTS, she still tries not to. (Believe it or not.) They have some of the most adorable moments, and some of the tensest. I enjoy where they're going, and look forward to the future, no matter how long or short it may be. <3

Yeto - Uncle 2.0, even though he sometimes drives her up a wall (and she does the same to him no doubt) she loves him. He pries, a lot, but it's because he cares and she can appreciate that as much as it drives her nuts. He's one of the few she opens up to, and it's wonderful to see.

Snow Emil Sudentan - Yep, she considers you family as well. Snow has saved her life, and more importantly, Jasper's. And she does it all without batting an eye, she's a wonderful role-model and mother-figure in the godless wasteland that is Arelith.

Saelys Norr'elvris - A sister of sorts, and truly Scarlett's only friend. They're scouting buddies, and always keep each other safe on their ever-dangerous exploits to [REDACTED]. She cares for Saelys, and now that she's with Jasper, she cares for her even more after seeing how gosh darned happy she makes him. You've been with me since the beginning, I can't imagine playing without you. You have such a skill for weaving together complex pictures with your words, and it's stunning. Keep being you, boo boo.

Alice Scarlett - Her Alice, her beloved, Scarlett is not one to love easily. She does not look kindly upon love, it makes people act foolishly.. And yet here she is, head over heels for a Priestess of Sune. Irony? I think yes. She's kind to Scarlett, always patient, and reminds her to take care of herself when Scarlett forgets. She's always there for her, and makes her so immeasurably happy that Scarlett can barely understand it half the time, it's a joy to RP with her and Scarlett ALWAYS looks forward to their outings. Whether they be alone, or on an expedition to kill those dastardly pirates. (We're allowed to because we have a piece of paper dammit) Not the mention Scarlett would brutally tear apart anyone who dared to lay a finger on her love, or insulted her.

Corbin - They don't talk often, but Scarlett deeply appreciates his calm demeanor. He is a wise man, and a man whom Scarlett respects, I look forward to future RP and I hope that her reports meet his ridiculously high standards! (Her father did make her write them since the time she was born, after all.)

Mabel Highfen - She isn't around terribly often, but Scarlett loves her little sister.. Even if their world views collide some times (often). She nearly lost her mind, she did break a few fingers, when someone indirectly connected to her kidnapping got away scot-free. She'd do anything for her, and is always pleased when she's happy.

Gorudan Vintergard - A dwarf whom she respects, and whom she cares for. A good friend to her, perhaps her only friend outside of Saelys. He has been her shield many times, and has kept her safe in extremely dangerous situations. She greatly appreciates that, and will REPAY HIM ONE DAY, because she just does not understand the concept of something 'freely given' outside of close family.

Ghestaldt Blimith - The Thane, Lawful Stern, Best Dorf, you never cease to stun me with the quality of your RP and how rigidly you stand by Ghest in even the toughest situations. Scarlett respects no one more than she does him on the isle. She failed him as Mayor of Bendir (but at this point she's convinced Bendir is a lost cause ((Sorry bendir))) and it's driven her to become better than she was. Her word means everything to her, and the fact that she broke it plagues her. She still has the rattle by the way. ;P

Bhando Muddletoes - Ah.. A short-lived romance, but a very cute one from an outside perspective. The two were simply too different, and Scarlett knew that from the start. But she likes to play with fire, and unfortunately people end up getting burned. She still cares about him, and wishes him nothing but safety and happiness in his life. They had so many cute happy adventures, and I, and Scarlett, will always remember them fondly.

Lorina Phefel- Phef.. Lorina - She's alright, for a gnome. ;P Scarlett admires Lorina, her work-ethic and no-nonsense attitude went hand-in-hand with Scarlett's own worldview. Though they did have a few clashing perspectives, unfortunate they never got to flesh those out. Perhaps in the future!

If Valor Were Inches
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Scarlett's Kudos!

Post by If Valor Were Inches » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:09 pm

In the future!

Love Scarlett and her fellow companions. Always enjoy RPing with her. :)

WanderingPoet

Post by WanderingPoet » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:35 pm

I love running into Scarlett! She is so reserved and quiet and so different from Yeto that they've only found a few common points of interest. Mainly family. But he loves her all the same.

You're a great RPer and Scarlett is really believable. I hope to run into her more in the future~
Last edited by WanderingPoet on Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Path_of_Play wrote:Fear, intimidation, anger - All these, the tyrant's tools.
Laughter, encouragement, play - not simply just for fools.
These tools reveal,
More is learned,
From another in an hour of play,
Than in a year of contention.

woodbreeze
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by woodbreeze » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:01 pm

And Saelys will continue to enjoy their future adventures to [REDACTED]!

at least until it comes back to bite them. Painfully.

But nevermind that. Pigeon, you're an amazing player and just as wonderful as a writer. You truly care about the stories you create with each of your characters and Scarlett is no exception. I implore people to seek you and Scarlett out; they're truly missing out on someone unique if they don't!

Here's to many more days! <3

Emotionaloverload

Post by Emotionaloverload » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:07 pm

I've been meaning to have a moment with Scarlett but with my playtime and Corbin's busybusy I haven't had the chance yet :/ The few times he has inflicted interviews on her have been great! I look forward to more fun.

<3!
-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

taoofbalance

Post by taoofbalance » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:14 pm

Josidiah loves having Scarlet along for boat time adventure!!
"Typical larval god fetus..."-Patrick Rothfuss.

Mohailo

Post by Mohailo » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:56 am

It'll keep building up, 'cause he ain't planning on stop being her shield any time soon.
She'll realize sooner or later what freely given means. . . He hopes.

Scarlett is a joy to play with. Most of all when they both are half dead after battle and trying to speak (most of the interactions ironically enough) :P
Psh. I'm just a filthy ranger after all

Miaou

Post by Miaou » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:43 am

<3 Scarlett. Best oldest niece!

Rockstar1984

Post by Rockstar1984 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:45 am

Awwww, thanks! <3. Scarlett is definitely one of the most intriguing characters I've had the joy of rping with. You really know how to breathe life into her and make her feel real. There's a lot of depth to Scarlett and a lot of depth to her and Alice's relationship. Team Scarlett (That's the official 'ship name btw) has been both a fun and genuinely compelling romantic plot and damn am I a sucker for a good romance. They're an odd couple that somehow works very well while simultaneously challenging one another in positive ways. As the cliche and a very catchy song by Paula Abdul goes, "opposites attract".

Oh the year was 1778...

TheOpticalMouse

Post by TheOpticalMouse » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:44 am

Snow cares about Scarlett a lot; but she always seems distant so Snow isn't sure exactly where she stands with her. She just wants to make sure everyone is okay; so of course she does her best to make sure that's the case.