Ty'al's Fairwell Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Broken Hopes Shattered Dreams

Ty'al's Fairwell Kudos

Post by Broken Hopes Shattered Dreams » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:36 pm

Rolled Ty'al recently, been sitting on my a kudos post but here we go. If I miss someone I apologize in advance. So many people RP'd with Ty'al and impacted him in some way shape or form while he was Killian Commander, Warlord of the Spider Legion, and just all around fun character to play.

Umrae Fuma'Vhid my first experience with Ty'al was with Matron Umrae Fuma'Vhid and boy did DML reel me right in. Umrae was everything Ty'al wanted in Drow culture. Power, unyielding command of respect, deceit, and a vicious Lolthite through and through. You helped pave the way to who Ty'al would become. Thank you!

Fadrithiel Zyrustine among the top 10 players I've ever had the pleasure of role playing with. You played an elven slave better than I could have ever hoped for. I felt like I struck gold getting to RP with you and the next two on this list. I think Fadri may have been with Ty'al more than anyone else on the server and what a ranger/rogue to have along side him. No trap too difficult, no chest unpickable. Thank you!!

Guster Kaline see my opening statement for Fadri, again it was an absolute pleasure having you alongside Ty'al for the duration of his existence. The sheer firepower Guster controlled really opened my eyes to the power of a True Flame. At any moment the combination of two slaves in Drow control could have crushed every Drow in the table and you guys played your role admirably. Thank you.

Liira again an impeccable role player and a hell of an asset to have around. Liira along with Guster could have turned on us at any time and wiped the population of the Devils Table off the map like checkers pieces and you guys held it together and played your parts. Every day playing with you three I wished more and more you all played Drow. Thank you.

Tonky one of my favorite characters I had the pleasure of role playing with while playing Ty'al. From finger licking good snacks to just fun banter back and forth you made for an excellent Kobold addition to the mix. Thank you.

Asb'el Dore I place you among those top 10 role players I had the pleasure of playing with as well. You were a conundrum for Ty'al as he knew he should have hated you but couldn't help but be infatuated with the strength and power you wielded. You kept me on my toes with every interaction we had. Thank you!

Zestra Fuma'Vhid one of Ty'al's closest allies (for lack of a better term among Drow) as the Archpriestess and then the Queen of the Devils Table we had some awesome times! Ty'al, Zestra, Liira, Fadri, and Guster were an unstoppable force when we were all together and it was so much fun. Thank you!

Celyse Fuma'Vhid (Seer) Ty'al was her consort for a short time and she took him like a Drow of her power and stature would. What a comical moment in time. Ever the politician in the district. Between you and Morfin you two seemed to have all the intricacies of running everything under thumb. Thank you.

Veszgloth one of Ty'al's earliest interactions and again a great role player to boot. Veszgloth and Ty'al had some great times together before being pitted against each other, despite it never having to come to blows. You played an excellent Drow, thank you.

Durvayas you get two mentions between the short time you interacted with me as Matron Sin and then after as Ty'al's captain Rauvlin. You are an outstanding role player and I enjoyed interacting with your characters every time we had the opportunity. Thank you

Morfin Cysvarin (spelling?) you too were a conundrum for Ty'al. He didn't much respect anyone who couldn't hold their own on the battlefield however Morfin did something Ty'al would have never been capable of managing. Numbers. You and Celyse (Lolth's Seer) had all the nuances of the Devils Table firmly under thumb and you did it for a long, long time. Thank you.

Taliira you were everything Ty'al longed for in a Matron, everything he felt was lacking among the Drow females so when you came along it didn't take much to convince him to join you. You brought along with you some great role players and our short time together was memorable nonetheless. Thank you!

Nhil'vyrae a gutsy move to make a Drow with a MoD but you went for it anyway. I felt terrible that it was with Ty'al that you finally bit the bullet. The short time Ty'al got to interact with you was memorable nonetheless. You played a priestess just as they should be played and Ty'al was harshly held responsible for your death so it stuck with him for a long time to come. Thank you

Solaurak you were right there with Matron Fuma'Vhid for Ty'al's early days. You accepted him into the Killian and it was nothing but the best of times after that. Thank you.

Hahuko you were great fun. Watching Fadri trying to teach Hahuko new words and what they meant then seeing him use them endlessly as we adventured through the UD was nothing but laughs and good time. Thank you!

As this is getting pretty lengthy let me add in short you all were awesome and impacted Ty'al one way or another friend or foe thank you!

Matron Talyrae Xun'viir
Mebrith
Roland Asen
Alejandro (Zeshyrkalitxtazakakakaka blah blah blah)
Nizina Del'Orbb
Vavaas
The Black Widow (dirza)
Thorn Nilesmote
Marinhos
Jahzard
Edrahil (I forget your characters last name but we fed your finger to Tonky!)
Buppi (there are probably about a hundred Buppi's but your finger went to Tonky as well!)
Soren Vharcan
Keletar (I forget your last name but you and I had lot's of fun thank bud)
House Grelles

Anyone I missed again I apologize, it's been so long since I've even logged in as Ty'al never mind the amount of time I played him. If I forgot you and we interacted make a mention of it, remind me of the good times you were all great. Thank you!

flower

Re: Ty'al's Fairwell Kudos

Post by flower » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:44 pm

Tyal was fun to play with.

It was a real drow who knew that right drow sticks to his kin against outsiders.

And he always made those pesky surface thugs hired by others to beat Widow run for their money, both Sencliff and helped to murder that second group too!

I am sad you rolled him, and hope you make drow warrior again in time.

Cheers

susitsu

Post by susitsu » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:02 pm

The Warlock is smiling beneath his helm.

ChaoticCuriosity

Post by ChaoticCuriosity » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:17 am

Wow, this brings back memories. A long time ago but Ty'al was always a lot of fun and what memories I had on Solaurak back in the day were always good. Ty'al certainly out-grew the original expectations Sol could ever have imagined him expanding into.

Best wishes on whichever character you pursue in the future; I've faith you'll make them as much of a success as Ty'al. Additional props to the Widow (if I'm remembering right) in the kudos here; playing one of the most daunting female Drow I ever had the pleasure of encountering on Sol.

Lolth tlu malla all the way.
#MakeTeaGreatAgain
#GonnesAndRoses

Ork
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Ork » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:30 am

Ty'al was always Veszgloth's ally and rival. I remember those times fondly. Cheers & looking forward to the next character.

Red Sunset

Post by Red Sunset » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:55 am

Vasiira never did get back at T'yal for scamming her and getting that enchanted hammer...well at least from her point of view she saw it as that. I don't think too many people got away with doing something like that and she not getting some sort of revenge so kudos. Lol

And it's Zehshyrr'kalikstraza. Scried on him enough dunno if I'll ever forget.

Mythical

Post by Mythical » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:21 pm

It was a shame that RL took away a character (and player) as great as Ty'al. The rp depth mixed with the powerhouse was surprising and a wonderful find. You made me look forward to logging in every day. Ty'al made the UD better and his player made the server better. His little slave was ready to murder anyone who even looked at him disrespectfully.

I wish you the best with your new arrival and hope to run into you some time in the future. Thank you for all the fun times had. -Fadri

Mythical

Post by Mythical » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:23 pm

And forwarded from Hahuko, it was always great hanging out with you and the laughs were real. He sends his thanks for your great roleplay. [Fadri's ork]

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Durvayas » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:14 pm

Ty'al was one of my favorite drow males. A very memorable one, I still remember fondly the RP surrounding Nhil'vyrae's death. Sinithra punched him until he was against the market wall, and then just kept beating him until her anger at his failure to protect her first daughter gave way to grief. As a Kiaran she took solace in the vengeance of the beating, but it never filled the hole in her that Nhil left. She petrified her beloved pet Nhil'vyrae's remains and was known to sleep curled up with them.

I also loved the dynamic we had, between Rauvlin and Ty'al, and how Rauvy would encourage Fadri to smear herself with soot from the forge to be more drowlike because it made Fadri happy to do so, but more importantly, because it drove Ty'al absolutely crazy because now Fadri needed a bath and would leave soot everywhere.

Ty'al was part of a cast of amazing PCs, and I eagerly hope we can play again together in the future. :D
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)

iria_huntress
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning.

Post by iria_huntress » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:24 am

I am going to miss all of our shenanigans! I hope we can do it again sometime :)

Capt.shadow

Post by Capt.shadow » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:20 am

ahh you rolled him!?
ahh i remmber our first encounter when that male went nuts and we both had to get our asses saved by the temple. it was such a bonding moment XD