Laundry Pile kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

This is not for you.

Laundry Pile kudos

Post by This is not for you. » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:21 pm

I don't usually have fun when I hang out in Cordor, but I've been having so much fun hanging out with the cool dudes in Cordor lately. It's refreshing to lay back and be silly after playing a lot of hard Snuggybear grim dark characters, I definitely have a new appreciation for the specific kind of Cordor RP.

Also I'm sybil

SHOUT OUTS

Augustin Dish: WTF this guy is cool. I can really feel like he's got layers and depth to him, I feel like I'm talking to a well thoughtout and sophisticated character. Also one of Sybil's pals.

SAETHE something: This guy is too funny. He's very silly and jokey, but I really like having him around. It's nice to have someone definitely charismatic and friendly to interact with all kinds of people and bring groups who wouldn't usually chat together. Welcome back to the server pal

Levanter: Chill and nuanced, you and Vasilililil are dope. I've grown to enjoy the smug cool guy attitude, it's a nice dynamic that fits in well with the rest of the crew and your execution is pretty good.

Quentin: Always had Sybil's back, even when she was in TRADE TYRANT mode. Cool dude. Be free in Paladin town

Nehala: Sybil remains unconvinced, but its always fun to run into you and have them go back and forth at one another.

URDIN: WIZARD BUDDIES

Horst+Halfdan: Sybil's heroes and role models. The coolest cats on the block. also hahahaha i outleveled you dorks. Looking forward to naptime with Halfdan

Astra Starlock: She always seems to be looking out for Sybil and patient with her whining for more notes. Thanks dude.

AMOLYN: The only person who has ever seen Sybils business side. Ur cool dude, I like hangin' out!

Did I miss ppl?? Probably. I love all of you little numpties.

ALSO SHOUT OUT for the HUGE debate we had last night between two of the four(?) canidates last night and everyone who showed up. Saethe/Aldrich especially for rolling with being put on the spot so quickly very well, Augustin for keeping the peace, Jaantur for all his really good questions, and Bann Borr for living out all of us and drinking himself to death.
Sydney Harrow (Disguised) wrote: You can chop with almost anything, with the right attitude.
Varania Sylanna wrote: Tell: Why is my alignment constantly tested by idiots.

Gods_Kill_People

Re: Laundry Pile kudos

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:23 pm

Seel loves Sybil, shes curious yet serious and stands by her own ideals and beliefs, then makes you feel really bad if you are mean to her lol, awesome char.

David And Goliath

Post by David And Goliath » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:02 pm

Always happy to satisfy my fans. Kudos to you all <3

DishServedHot2

Post by DishServedHot2 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:30 pm

Sybil is awesome! Especially that -redacted- I had no idea that -redacted-.
Also I loved the way she persuaded the town cryer to move.

We will have to have Gus sing to her soon.

The Salt Elemental

Post by The Salt Elemental » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:04 am

Hahah Knew it. I loved every interaction with Sybil. She'll definitely be in my kudos when I get around to actually writing it.
"We rise and we fall
and we break
and we make our mistakes
and if there's a reason
I'm still alive
when so many have died,
then I'm willing' to wait for it."

Baron Saturday

Post by Baron Saturday » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:27 am

"hi"
Sybil is great. Am still convinced that she's two gnomes in a trenchcoat.
Rolled: Helene d'Arque, Sara Lyonall
Shelved: Kels Vetian, Cin ys'Andalis, Saul Haidt
Playing: Oshe Jordain

Orian_666

Post by Orian_666 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:45 pm

Always fun to watch Sybil bump into walls, pillars, doors, and sometimes people too =D

Yersinia pestis

Post by Yersinia pestis » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:22 pm

Thank you, wizard buddy!