Risverin and stuff around

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

flower

Risverin and stuff around

Post by flower » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:49 pm

Been some time on him. Already epic levels but still crappy gear from low level :D .

Regardless it was and is fun.

Saslae
Woman he likes and saved from Daumo. I love her constant anger over his free minded behave. They also made a good team. I enjoyed our interaction and still so, and while predicting her next move I am often taken by surprise...her determination to fight against assasin was a big surprise same as that stuff with adamantite.

Daumo
While this month you get kinda off as player our interaction was, as always , full of friendly jeesting which makes such great fun even if Ms Jharess thought differently. And you like to take part in Suh mess is such pain in Snuggybear, effectively disrupting all my plans lol.

Thukakeramine
My favorite kobold's. Fun with Tzu and brief dealing with her gang too.

Various priestess toons
I can just imagine how annoying my drow must be. On one side always ready to draw blade on their defense, offering help, giving gifts but never to bow or take things seriously. A thing causing such headache to Saslae.

Dilynrae and others with more or less brief interactions.

Falgrim!
The beginning of very uneasy friendship where both will kill each other's companions. The never ending struggle "I like that dwarf fella and cannot let that scum hurt him" and "I don't leave my side in battle and thus fight him."

Invader_Nym

Re: Risverin and stuff around

Post by Invader_Nym » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:00 am

ur a good dude!!!