Kudos to all who were involved in the prisoner exchange!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Drexyl N~drass

Kudos to all who were involved in the prisoner exchange!

Post by Drexyl N~drass » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:46 am

Big shout out to Titania! I'm loving this story line, and every new instance is a fresh surprise!

Big thanks to all the Bellafonte family and associates who waited in the jail for word the demands were met!

Special love to the surfacers who showed up outside the jail for their hin, she was returned only mildly mentally scared!

Thanks to Zu and the kobolds for all thier fine tuned lizard baby-ness!

It was a lot of fun and I hope all involved walked away having a good time :)

Luth

Re: Kudos to all who were involved in the prisoner exchange!

Post by Luth » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:08 am

It all has to happen when I can't afford to stay without adventure XP any longer and must away doesn't it!

I still got involved even if it was minimally and of no importance, so I guess RP value it's okay \o/ glad to see everybody had fun

Blood on my Lips

Post by Blood on my Lips » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:20 pm

Kudos to Mabel who was such a good sport while we threatened her with horrible things!

Iceborn

Post by Iceborn » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:36 pm

I had a lot of fun with that, even if I was in a constant attack of panic trying to figure WHAT TO DO WITH ALL THE PEOPLE, AAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Pretty happy that we got some old fashioned surface/UD conflict there as well, and that it didn't need to end up in a super out of scale PvP (even though I wouldn't mind if it did), and the brief RP that I could have privately with Mabel.

Only regret was the other hin that got bashed in the Hub. I wished we could have include that one in the RP as well.
Oh, and I'm looking forward to use the McGuffins.

It was awesome to have Grik close all the time. Being hosted by a vampire. Snarl with an idealistic wolf, and have gnolls, duergar, orogs and goblins all working together holding hands and hope that the surfacers didn't have a bomb that exploded harder than ours.

Come back anytime! Love you, don't forget to eat and get FAT AND PLUMP! We'll be waiting!
Misc Changes, with the Feats and Skills sublinks.
Available races
Spell Changes
Class Mechanics
Command Guide

Take a look before asking your questions!

DarkDreamer
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by DarkDreamer » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:56 pm

I thank you all for the inclusion you all had for Goldir, I know he was a pain and idealistic, but it was great to be involved with you all. Wish I could have done more in it, but it was fun with you while it lasted.