A Knight of the Triad Kudos (Arcavius)

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Cybernet21

A Knight of the Triad Kudos (Arcavius)

Post by Cybernet21 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:00 am

So as i posted on the thread of dissapearence i am going to be way less active for the next 7-8 months and since i've been around for two years (with a few breaks in between) thought it was time to make a Kudos Thread

Now bear with me, Arc met a ton of people and if i dont mention a character dont worry,i am still giving kudos to anyone who RP'ed with Arc ;) (some i'll mention the player name along with the characters names since it was more than one):

Noirin Kivna- This guy,is awesome. Started as training companion for Arcavius and then became Guardian of the Temple,both are good friends.

Obren- Arc's mentor,who thaught him everytging on being a Knight,Arcavius still carries a copy of "The Way of the Crusader" written by Obren.I always looked foward for meeting Obren always loved the RP

Anden Smith- The other mentor for Arcavius,altough not on the Knightly ways but on life on the isle ways.Sad that in the end they were nothing more than acquaintances,may Anden rest in peace and keep doing what you are doing Orian666 with whatever character you do!(i hope i got the player name right :lol: )

CragOrion(Kyle Eldafire,Celestia Merlin)- A good RP'er,from being Arc's squire (Kyle) to being a close friend (Celestia). It hurt Arcavius so much to see what happened with Kyle :( but he learned much on squireship.And Celestia is close friend and sometimes when Arc talks about how much what happened to kyle hurt him you RP so well i even forget the player behind Celestia is the same one behind Kyle,too bad Arc and Celestia havent met in a long time and probably will take even longer to meet now (the player play times are unfortunatelty very late for me).

DarkDreamer(Eillona Winsbane,Vence Kalos)- Another good RP'er from being a close friend and a sister in arms to being a squire that recently became Knight.Keep it up!

Arc's brothers and sisters on the Triad (Eric Lugger,Gareth,Artemissia,etc..)- You guys are awesome,too bad we all decided to take a break at the same time and arent together anymore but i always liked our group RP,hopefully we meet again as the Triad or as a group of entirely different characters ;)

Everyone on the Radiant(Elisha,Quentin,etc..)- You guys keep doing what you are doing,it's time the Radiant started acting! I'll still be around to help but no as much,hopefully this is the new group Arc can call family :D

Now, there so many more people i havent mentioned either because it would make the post too long or because i dont remember them,but kudos to everyone who interacted with Arcavius During these 2 years,hopefully Arc still will interact with many more characters! ;)
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde

CragOrion
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: A Knight of the Triad Kudos (Arcavius)

Post by CragOrion » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:10 pm

Thanks man :D

Arc is pretty awesome. My only complaint is that I don't see him too often. I loved how hard you tried to make the squireship fun, and Arc is one of the very few people who have never disappointed Celest. One of the few she holds genuine respect for

Celestia Silverarms
Karynn Eldafire

Cybernet21

Re: A Knight of the Triad Kudos (Arcavius)

Post by Cybernet21 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:34 am

CragOrion wrote:Thanks man :D

Arc is pretty awesome. My only complaint is that I don't see him too often. I loved how hard you tried to make the squireship fun, and Arc is one of the very few people who have never disappointed Celest. One of the few she holds genuine respect for
Thanks,and yeah not seeing me too often is a consequence of me being at a totatlly different timezone than most people,for example when it's 9pm for you it's already midnight for me.I really wish i could be more active too but..it's life ;)

I also took three big breaks (in wich two were basically back to back) because i dont know...was feeling a bit burnt out of nwn.But anyways,thank you!
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde