Surgery Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Gods_Kill_People

Surgery Kudos

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:10 am

1. Snow, Lacroix and Jacob - You three seriously are #1 on this list because equally you guys make awesome RP. You deserve the recognition that comes with a 30RPB as far as I am concerned. You guys tolerated every change in the plan, patience in my strange ideals and have a great willingness to make the game fun. I can't imagine the game without you three.

2. Kera - Who helped bounce ideas along with me to try and make it work, and being the voice of reason and honestly, being a great RPer who tries to include everyone!

3. Astra - Seel's love connection and truly what ties him to Arelith. Be it helping him learn to read and write, being his voice of reason, or having his children, your a great player with an even bigger heart. You definitely make me wanna play Seel more.

4. Jadoth - I think I am truly one of the very few blessed to see the most vulnerable and hidden side of Jadoth, and its something I count myself as truly blessed for. Your a great player, with a great aspect for your character, hopefully one day, Seel will see that side of Jadoth again.

5. Nehala, Lucien, Glartar, Merry, Peter - You guys are awesome seriously. Every one of you stepped up in a different way to make Seel feel loved and appreciated. I really look forward to seeing how they continue to develop. Some of you started as friends, some of you as enemies. Yet today, we all stood as allies, and it was a moving feeling to know they were all there to support him.

6. DM Always This Late - For the RP Consultation and advice and providing the plot item to help make the story move forward, really appreciate it. Your an awesome DM.

The Salt Elemental

Re: Surgery Kudos

Post by The Salt Elemental » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:12 am

<3 It was fun.
"We rise and we fall
and we break
and we make our mistakes
and if there's a reason
I'm still alive
when so many have died,
then I'm willing' to wait for it."

TheOpticalMouse

Post by TheOpticalMouse » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:22 am

I wish I had a 30 RPR. It was fun though!

Rogaku

Post by Rogaku » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:31 am

T'was a good time to be sure! :) Glad to have been able to help.
Major Characters:
Lacroix Sudentan (Deceased) , Rory Tate (Retired), Harcourt Fentyon: (Deceased) , Rachielle Du Vernais (Deceased) . Aloysious Valoheim (Retired), Troius Meridio (Deceased), Earnhardt Creid (Deceased)