Aly'arra Hun'duis and House Barrith- Goodbye and Kudos!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Frostaspella

Aly'arra Hun'duis and House Barrith- Goodbye and Kudos!

Post by Frostaspella » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:44 am

So I am not the owner of this fraction but I am and was part of it. So I figure I might as well start a thread of thank you as we all are leaving in a weeks time due to certain IC actions.. We might be back, we might not be but I figured I might as well give a long list of people that played with Aly'arra. The other members of the House Barrith can add more if they have anything.

THE HOUSE BARRITH FRACTION

First off I want to give a big thank you to Ellie Howlsong (Frozensolid)... They are the main reason I went to the UD. If they would not have deiced to turn their toon into a slave then I would never have meet any of the UD Players. Frozen is a great RPer and a story teller as you all can see on the forums here.I have and will always enjoy playing with you! Minnesota Power!

Rauvlin (Durvayas) - You my friend are great as well, I want to thank you for taking my Drow Lock into your home and giving her a life she thought she would never have had!! You are a great player and a great friend and i will miss RPing with you as Barriths...

Shairin - You where a great Matron of the first house and really did a hell of a job runnign this fraction! Alot of fun and exciting things.. The one with the Cool and Calm head of this fraction and tried your best to keep Aly'arra and Rauvlin anger in check!! It was a full time job but it was hella fun!!

Gray - You where fun as well being Ellie's mistress. It was fun getting to know you where like a second Mother to Aly'arra and also help her keep her anger in check!

Ginjra, Zi'on, Tathnoul - you guys where great as well and would be the heart of this fraction. You guys made it tick and work and Aly'arra had a lot of fun!!!

Anniko and Sehra - You guys where great slaves to Aly'arra! I enjoyed how you both played your toons with the unyielding loyalty to Aly'arra. We had a lot of great interactions... Especially you Sehra and your fear of creatures like a true girly girl! I loved it!! :P

Nathifa - You are great as well! You really got into your role as a slave. I enjoyed RPing with you a lot and will miss it! You along with Ellie and the rest of the Barriths slaves made this fraction fun to play even more and added so much depth to it!!

To anyone else I have left out in House Barrith i give you a big shout out!!!

House Barrith "Friends"

Delano - You my friend are great as well. You and Aly'arra shared a special bond with each other and you help her figure out her place in the world.. Ironic that a Vampire would teach a Drow on how to be a Drow!! Love ya lots and will miss you!!!

Amanda - One of Aly'arra's possible love interest.... You where a true friend to Aly'arra for an elf... it would of been great to RP this out but in the end i am glad we were friends!!

White Wolf (forgot your name but account is Dark Dreamer) - You where one of Aly'arra's first friends she meet in the UD! Loved your toon...

To anyone else i have left out i am sorry but you all are good as well!!

House Barrith's Foes

The Devils table council -- I do not know wither or not to call you friends or foes.... as you both might have or might not have had it out for the Barriths from the start for IC reasons. But i loved the rp you brought out! It was a lot of fun!!

SOREN!! - You are and where a great menace to our house and the bane of it.. It was nice to have a Major Vilian that took out our house. I just feel bad for the next house that replaces the Barriths as I'm sure you will do the same to that house! No really it was a blast!!!!!!! I really enjoyed your char as they made Aly'arra and all of us Barrith pissed!! Loved it!!

To everyone else that was a foe of the Barriths.. both in the UD and on the surface I thank you all!

last but not least

The Dragonsongs - True Allies of the Barrith's

To the New Drow House that will be taking over as the New First House! I wish you the nothing but the best! May you take the RP to a new level. I have faith in you guys!! Their Matron, Narcelia Xar'zith, may you carry the torch forward and keep the RP going!!!!!!!! It is your time to shine so you better not disappoint your loyal fans!!!!! :) (Really I'll be rooting for ya!)

If i missed anyone I am sorry as there are plenty of people to thank that I have forgotten the names as Aly'arra has reach and played with so many people!!!

So with this I will take my final bow...and exit Stage Right

As General Douglas MacArthur said, "We are not Retreating - we are advancing in another direction"
Last edited by Frostaspella on Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Frostaspella (Mage = Free Food and Drinks for all!)

Ski-U-Mah!
Skol Vikings!

#gopherfinalfour2018
#minnesotamarchtothealamo

DarkDreamer
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Aly'arra Hun'duis - Goodbye and Kudos!

Post by DarkDreamer » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:05 am

The char in question was Goldir, loved your char!!

FrozenSolid

Re: Aly'arra Hun'duis - Goodbye and Kudos!

Post by FrozenSolid » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:12 am

It was good times, and still another month I guess for closing memories and to decide where Ellie will go or do.

Ally was a fun secondary mistress while Ellie was a slave, from being pet like a dog to eventually treated like an equal the evolution of their relationship was neat.

Onto the next story!

Thanks for all the players, the Barrith's have all been really great to interact with and very accommodating OOCly while maintaining an evil persona IC very well. I feel like we made a lot of things happen? Not always successful things *Glances casually at the Queen Q/A session that went sour!* But always something interesting :3

Thanks again!
*Didn't just do that* As an arrow flies hitting someone in the face.

Rorin1979

Re: Aly'arra Hun'duis and House Barrith- Goodbye and Kudos!

Post by Rorin1979 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:44 pm

I'm glad you finally decided to check out the UD. It's been great having Aly around and having her as Part of the Heresy. I definitely echo everything she's said here.

As always I'll refer to my signature below.
"Save your fork, the best is yet to come"
-Baptist Proverb.

PresidentCthulhu
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Aly'arra Hun'duis and House Barrith- Goodbye and Kudos!

Post by PresidentCthulhu » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:20 pm

Just to put a tasteful quote there: "So long and thanks for all the fishes!"
Thanks for all the good wishes and I wish you all fun in wherever the road takes you!

Into the West
Your friendly neighborhood eldritch horror