lol, cyric kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Red Ropes

lol, cyric kudos

Post by Red Ropes » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:51 am

I have been having an absolute blast playing Ezra and how things have changed up for him has been amazing and fun. New friends, old friends, and the Underdark in general have been awesome.

First off;

Vance Gravelle? Dude, bro, dude. You are my homie and it's fun being in a faction that basically has two leaders. Never had that sort of relief before and its allowed for really interesting stuff to happen and for folks to always have someone to call after.

PEOPLE IN THE CHURCH OF CYRIC
I won't name you. But you're great and the interactions fun. I don't think I've met everyone in the 'VANCE WING', and hope to eventually. Looking forward to collaboration nefarious.

The Church of Bane
A lot of the interaction with you guys - and me has personally been indirect. But there's been cool stuff.

Shout outs to Tornius, though! A guy who runs with the punches. The situation is currently 'weird', decidedly weird. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

GENERIC UNDERDARKERS

Aowyn? Aowyn is great. I still need to learn elven. Please help.

Zeneid. AN ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

Velakor and his COMPANION have been awesome to interact and work with.

Yasanna is a great example of how to play a dark elf true to their CE Lolthite tendencies in an environment is not theirs per say. She is awesome, intriguing, and I look forward to more.

Sekara scares my manhood.

Soren has been a pretty cool guy.

The Son of Kra and the Spawn of Sal - tres gucci my dudes.

CLAN DWARF SMASHER

Hilda and Goigan are seriously the TRUEST example of duergar I've ever seen and have immensely enjoyed RPing with you guys and collaborating. I hope for more! Next year in Brogendenstein!

HOUSE XAR'ZITH

I've only just started to interact with you guys? But honestly keep it up. You're breaking the mold and doing outside the box stuff and its to be encouraged.

THE TEMPLE OF LOLTH

ARCHPRIESTESS XUN'VIIR - another example of a Lolthite who is not mad and has adapted to a new, not drow environment.

Aelif Bana! You were one of the first people I interacted with in the transition down and its been cool! Hope we get to interact more.

THE INFERNALISTS

Venach? He's my son. I love interacting with Venach. One day he will get his footbath.

Sydney Harrow (if that even is your real name) we already know each other but i enjoyed our interactions in a new way and its dope

VARIOUS SURFACE PEOPLE

Madame PBBBBTTTT - if you are out there, reading to protect you've I've done this clever inside joke. You are great and watching her thought processes change has been pretty neato as well.

Elisha Vashti - ur gonna get it

FORMER BLADES - i miss u

thats it for now? theres a lot of folks i probably missed but it was not done in slight
🤡

good man of god
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: lol, cyric kudos

Post by good man of god » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:51 am

Red Ropes wrote:I have been having an absolute blast playing Ezra and how things have changed up for him has been amazing and fun. New friends, old friends, and the Underdark in general have been awesome.

Shout outs to Tornius, though! A guy who runs with the punches. The situation is currently 'weird', decidedly weird. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Dudeeeeee! Ezra is hilarious, I love interacting with him. I commend you so much for creating such a brilliant character.

The current situation is.. yes, weird and even I don't have any idea where it is going.

I'm so excited to see where we go, what happens, and so on.

>runs with the punches

I do try! I honestly think it is the best way. It means I get to experience so much else as Tornius rather than just Minmir and EDGY BANE ACTIVITIES.

Love you bby xoxoxo

Previous:
Tornius Daressin
Matthew Daressin-Gravelle
Asvusha (Blake Lynk)
Sebastian Webster

Current:
Inkwell Thornwhisper

Aodh Lazuli
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Aodh Lazuli » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:49 pm

Ezra's pretty cool. Enjoying my Vultag-time at the moment, in part due to your stuff.
Sofawiel wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:09 pm
Dont text eggplants.

PresidentCthulhu
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by PresidentCthulhu » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:14 pm

If Ezra was not as busy as Narcelia I'm sure they would be meeting even more. :-)
A cool faction and it is no small thanks to your play.
Your friendly neighborhood eldritch horror

Archon

Post by Archon » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:17 pm

<3 best of times. Shenanigans everywhere and glorious chaos.

Ezra is a cool bro.

mazeofthorns

Post by mazeofthorns » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:53 pm

Ezra is an edgy, well thought out, and imposing character. I am so impressed at the state of the Cyric group after just one interaction with Ezra. Honestly, if I wasn't having so much fun with my drow I'd be making a Cyrisist.

Excellent job!
KALYIN -- "Black Cobra will aid your injuries should you stand close.... or he may strike you, depending on mood."

Memelord

Post by Memelord » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:27 pm

Blood and ash! Ront will devour any FOOLISH GOONS who dare to pester his allies.

tl;dr - keep it up, yo.

Barradoor
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Barradoor » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:36 pm

Thanks to the Vance and Ezra for cleaning up all those neat statues outside the palace in the abyss.
Mithreas wrote:get good
eters wrote:I will try to resonate with you in a way you can understand
Peppermint wrote:if Barradoor is the voice of reason you know things have taken a horrible turn
Barradoor wrote:
!!HIGH LEVEL MECHANICS BELOW!!

Nyuunie

Post by Nyuunie » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:46 pm

Red Ropes wrote:Aowyn? Aowyn is great. I still need to learn elven. Please help.
Only if you yell at her in Abyssal :)

Dreams

Post by Dreams » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:44 pm

As the locals say, "How about a tug on the dope rope?"

Red Ropes

Post by Red Ropes » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:44 am

I'd like to just put out another bleep bloop out there for good stuff.

I have been enjoying my interactions with Xar'zith and I am glad things have calmed down in Andunor to where everyone is talking again. Lets hope for carnage abroad!
🤡

PresidentCthulhu
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by PresidentCthulhu » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:52 am

The hectic and chaotic ride of UD politics never cease to amaze me. Love it or hate it wherever Ezra turns up there is always something happening. The council meeting on the weekend was crazy in the best ways possible. Thanks for keeping things interesting!
Your friendly neighborhood eldritch horror