Kudos from a blind bird

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

PresidentCthulhu
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Kudos from a blind bird

Post by PresidentCthulhu » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:03 pm

Hey folks,

Although it is only a start of a potentially longer character's life cycle, I felt the urge to write a kudos post already (mainly because it will be already long). When I create my character ideas I rarely feel which one is going to be memorable, but I'm already having a great time and it is no small thanks to the community.

Therefore my first thank you would go to the community, from devs, to DMs and not any least to the other players. I did not play online RP before joining here and it already feels like home.

And there goes the list (from my head, but I try to include everyone):
  • Coran for being a great help IC and OC both, I cannot picture the newly formed House without you.

Kal & Idil for putting their trust in us and discovering the delights of the UD through our icy lens.

Elenghar for being a classic house mage (with a twist) and a dependable player altogether

Sol'vyr the unconventional archmage for all his efforts and overall great RP sessions. Also for being a good sport when being bashed on.

Soren for being the ambiguous sneaky mortal frenemy of the whole world.

The Barrith house altogether for the RP sessions we had, all very memorable (I would highlight Rauvlin, Ellie and Nathifa)

The Cyricist faction for we have no idea what are you doing for most of the time, but it creeps out everyone in a good sense.

The infernalists for being themselves.

Ersbeta & Hanna for their memorable characters and great interactions

Denvarius (hope I spelled it right) for portraying the lone wolf ranger with such a style

The Archpriestess (Ilphy right? :) ) for every RP sessions we had it was shining through there is a true veteran behind the character, it is truly brilliant.

The Highpriestess (Charenne) for making an interesting character dynamic and countless interactions. Resonates with Lia's background in the weirdest ways possible.

Grum & Spets for the great RP moments we had already.

Fivez for being the sneaky gobbo he is.

The Duergar clan (Dwarf-smashers) for being there and also for portraying the "charming" dwarven nature fully. I'm really routing for you guys we need more that down here.

Chell Friar for we only had a few interaction, but I can't help, but to feel danger shouting in my every nerve cell when I talk to this modest and calm mannered slave.

Peter Black for some of the most memorable and interesting character interactions as well as being the oldest present connection to Lia.

The Wicked Witch for I'm a huge fan of that brilliantly played character.
If your name is not on the list I might just don't know it by heart as I had several other interesting encounters and again I cannot be more thankful for that.

Cheers! :3
Last edited by PresidentCthulhu on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Your friendly neighborhood eldritch horror

mazeofthorns

Re: Kudos from a blind bird

Post by mazeofthorns » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:05 pm

D'awww you play such a fascinating character! I really enjoy how she isn't the typical drow yet does the political game with such style and cold calculation. I am honored to be her jewelry :twisted:
KALYIN -- "Black Cobra will aid your injuries should you stand close.... or he may strike you, depending on mood."

Dragonovith
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dragonovith » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:18 pm

You don't see an Aurilite Drow every day, and now that she's back and rising in power, I wonder what will happen with Table. Stick around, always nice roleplaying with you.

Anatida
General Admin
General Admin

Post by Anatida » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:23 pm

I most certainly did not expect to roll a new drow and "fit in" immediately. But we're all just like puzzle pieces and work so well together!

Kudos right back at ya, Pres! A matron that can inspire actual loyalty instead of assassination plots is rare and a joy to interact with.

I will add my thanks and respect for Geldhiar and falafel. Two players I have known a long time and have worked both ICly and OOCly to make this transition brilliant, smooth, and enjoyable!

Maze... ya know I'm a screaming fan-girl for you 5evuh! KAL is superb, and makes it impossible to keep my murder-bitch face on when hes around.

My pronouns are: She/Her/That *itch

LichBait

Post by LichBait » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:59 pm

Kudos indeed, and thanks! Ilphaeryl is highly impressed by Narcelia!

Current
Ayiesha Dahyarif
Ilphaeryl Xun'viir

FrozenSolid

Post by FrozenSolid » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:15 am

Thanks for the mention! Interacting with you and members of your house has been interesting!
*Didn't just do that* As an arrow flies hitting someone in the face.

Red Ropes

Post by Red Ropes » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:25 am

Lord Murder provides.

Narcelia is fun.
🤡

BrutalForce48

Post by BrutalForce48 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:51 am

Right back at you! Great rp sessions with you every time we interact! I can only look forward to more!
Current- Kusisqa Kinraysapa, Bolgar Steelshadow
Former- Sol'vyr, Garmr Stonesoul, Kilinus

Fallout

Post by Fallout » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:24 am

Kudos back to you, as Anatida says its discipline RP value i see in your toon and your quite misterious group of house memebrs, i totally like our group-session (well it was one but there will be more for sure). Overall is great to see after month or two of low-population of drows numbers finally risen and chaos is already set loose.

Frostaspella

Post by Frostaspella » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:45 am

Another one rises to replace the one that has fallen! They will be back soon maybe......Had a blast so far! We will see where this may go! Praise Shar for she and her followers are everywhere! You are a blast to play with and hopefully we will have many months of interaction down in the devil's play ground!
Frostaspella (Mage = Free Food and Drinks for all!)

Ski-U-Mah!
Skol Vikings!

#gopherfinalfour2018
#minnesotamarchtothealamo