Underdark/Surfacer Crinti Encounter

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

BrutalForce48

Underdark/Surfacer Crinti Encounter

Post by BrutalForce48 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:17 am

Just wanted to say Kudos to all for the event. From diviners gathering information, to Underdark pulling together in a moments, to goblins being sent. I can't say kudo's enough to each and every one of you!

Dwarves/Elf/Human - Good job responding perfectly to an UD army amassing when they shove you between a wall and a hard place. Wish there'd been some more time for RP but a pretty hostile situation :P.

Again, just cheers all for the unity!

We are Andunor!

Special Shout out to DM Titania for being receptive to us reacting to this event! Cheers!
Current- Kusisqa Kinraysapa, Bolgar Steelshadow
Former- Sol'vyr, Garmr Stonesoul, Kilinus

redhawx

Re: Underdark/Surfacer Crinti Encounter

Post by redhawx » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:02 am

Kudos to all Underdarkers that we fought:

You guys were great, thanks for the encounter!
Yeah it might be ashame but it made no sense at all for Falgrim to stay for a chat however brief. In his eyes, every second we remained mean't potential forces enclosing on us.
We viewed Anundor as a very real threat during this operation. Time was truly of the essence atleast in the sense of RP.
We actually made a scout-strike/sabotuer mission on Anundor simultanous as this, our scouts had rejoined us at the time of PVP however. I am curious if any players actually saw some of that?
We exploded twelve powderkegs to stall duergar [NPC] reinforcements by damaging ships/the port.
And to sow some chaos in Anundor.
I heard some of you guys got corpse bashed, despite the hectic state after the battle to try and raise our forces and make a withdrawal home. Something i OOC'ly tried to avoid. IC it did not make any sense to [For my character] stay and take prisoner or to mutilate corpses.

Kudos to all of the Dominion and the few allies:

Despite being so many we did a great job at navigating through the underdark/fighting and even rp abit. All the above are things i consider hard when you are many. I am super impressed with all you guys, especially since we could muster so many /without/ sending request to our allies and with atleast six of our regular players not being able to make it for various reasons - Quite afew becuse we had to rescheduale this event.

"Glory to the Dominion!":
Ghestaldt, Ragnhild, Buppi, Gorudan, Friggja, Demetrius, Ragnar, Ghaern, Jeanne, Noirin, Oznon, Ghordun

Earthkin-allies:
Wotan

Myon:
Yeto

Triad:
Arcavius

Kudos to DM Titania:
For a great event that played out on more then one place. And even came to involve opposing players.

WanderingPoet

Post by WanderingPoet » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:12 am

That was a lot of fun - Yeto is going to be down for the count for a long time after that many raise-deads!
Path_of_Play wrote:Fear, intimidation, anger - All these, the tyrant's tools.
Laughter, encouragement, play - not simply just for fools.
These tools reveal,
More is learned,
From another in an hour of play,
Than in a year of contention.

Cybernet21

Post by Cybernet21 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:28 am

It was awesome too bad i had to leave near the end,also my internet wasnt that good (and my computer is a laptop) when we fought the Underdarkes,so i just sit there watching because i had no idea what was going on :lol: Poor Noirin's player fell asleep just before we started the battle agaisnt Cleaver too,poor guy.

Kudos to everyone there,i always loved Brog's RP even if i just participated in very little of it,you Dwarves Rock! ;) Kudos for DM Titania as well and the Underdarkers who really made we feel that we werent just gonna waltz trough the Underdark and leave with no confrontation (other than you know Cleaver).

And what timing that werewolf transforrmation was! :shock:
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde

wulfburk

Post by wulfburk » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:22 am

Yep it was awesome!!

Thanks for all those involved and DM titania specially!

To those goblins in the andunor port by the embassy...i was hoping to do more thorough descriptions when placing the powderkegs and the like, but having several duergar guards with huge axes going after me i coudnt focus to type quickly all that i wanted lol

Stratonike Silvbriga
Archamus Schelen
Demetrius Herhtov

Petrifictus

Post by Petrifictus » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:02 am

For the Earthkin Alliance! I had a great time! Thank you all to DM Titania and players alike!

This was Wotan's first time to sneaking deeper into the Underdark and visit the hive of scum & villainy, Andunor itself. :)
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)

Aftond

Post by Aftond » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:38 am

It was nice having to figure out just what was going on! =) Keep it up my dudes.