The Echoing Howl

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

TalonTheHalfDrow
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

The Echoing Howl

Post by TalonTheHalfDrow » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:37 am

It's time. After a week of thinking, brainstorming, and talking, we could not think of new ventures. So it breaks my heart to say this. Khuzhe Deftpaw along with her pack (in time, they have to settle debts and such) have wandered off into the vast deserts of Sibayad to live off the land in Xenophobia as their ancestors. Reclaim the favor of Yeenoghu through bloodshed of Orcs and Lizardfolk. So without further ado, I'd like to bestow some awesome kudos upon many people.

Sarina Dragonsong: You've been my friend since Talon, partially with Thraz, and now Khuzhe. You crafted all our statues, banners, enchanted our gear, we basically glued you to the basin. You toughed it out and we love you for it. We loved the Queen of Pirates and her escapades with the Ship Captain, always a pleasure being around you and many more moments to be made with the other characters I have.

Viktor: The drunk drow pirate with the big mouth. She found you amusing where others found him annoying. His foul mouth and humor was something out of the ordinary that this gnoll needed after a long day of politics and killing. I'll never forget this male drow as we sat around a campfire and ate s'mores...I mean...Oozie Koozies. And now you have this other character who I will not mention, again with a lot to explore and a lot of fun to be had. Aaaiii!

Vail Dragonsong: Never did too much, we had a few good times and I enjoyed every chance we had to hang out. The fights we great, even though Khuzhe did stomp a mudhole in Vail, but it was good none the less. I hope to change the frequency of our rp, get some more stuff in there, because like I said. I enjoyed the time we did get.

Darius Snowpike/Astra Starlock: You two were the few surfacers I actually got to interact with on a semi basis. Every time we did interact it created conflict (in a good way). You gave the gnolls purpose and a fighting spirit. We can never forget that.

DM Always This Late: You of course get the biggest kudos of all for putting up with our shenanigans and creating some of the most memorable DM Events to date. You truly gave us a path to pave for ourselves, you never handed us anything only guided us like a true Shepherd. The gnoll lore we left behind I place on you, I thank you and the entire Deftpaw clan thanks you.

Ryld Xal'rae: Khuzhe will never forget one of three people to be the only ones who ever beat her in a straight one on one duel. You made her feel vulnerable, which in a world where you can crit for 260+ damage, you need that sense of vulnerability, or else things get boring.

Deftpaw Clan: Hizen, Grhi, Ateiz, Frin, Axe, Shah, Deathpaw, and so many more. Thank you all for joining me in this venture. 5 months. 5 months we built this clan and we built a legacy. I could not ask for anything more. Thank you. Now join me in one more howl as we sprint off into the deserts of Sibayad.

There a bunch of people I am forgetting but I need to wrap this up. Sinnara, Vierna, The Oogooboogoo Clan, Arcane Tower, Nehala Rein, Rasa, Rekken Drekken, The Goldscales and Stormhorn clans, and finally DM Titania. Thank you all for the fun times we had together, thank you for the RP, and of course thank you for letting us rebuild a near extinct race in Arelith. Hardly anyone had made a notable Gnoll Faction since the Bloodmaws, I'm glad that now the Deftpaws can be added into the Tomes of Arelith as an influential faction.

One final walk through
One final goodbye
One final AWOO!!!