Huge Kudos to DM Always This Late

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Drexyl N~drass

Huge Kudos to DM Always This Late

Post by Drexyl N~drass » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:20 pm

This was my first DM event/scene and it was awesome! I want to thank DM ATL for providing a very tense situation for all my mortal companions. I had no idea what to expect going in, and Honestly it was a blast! I laughed hysterically at the beginning of the event when the Daylight was frying Delano and the Silverbeard Patrols assaulting us while Delano rode out the day was really great!

A big thank you to Sarina Dragonsong, if it wasn't for you and your yoinky yoinkness We would have been stuck in that cave forever!

And thank you for all who came along! I expected to have to fight our way through, and to arrive to a Vampire soiree was unforseen and led to some interesting RP.

Everyone had a blast, Fantastic. Just fantastic!

Sanguine Nights!

Skeletor
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Huge Kudos to DM Always This Late

Post by Skeletor » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:25 pm

I liked the huge party! Super creepy with so many npcs and description! lots of details :P

Poor Delano forgot to wear a hat and got sunburnt... :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I liked the king even if he didn't like us very much :( :(

Echohawk
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Huge Kudos to DM Always This Late

Post by Echohawk » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:22 am

That party was hot imo, loved the layout, little bit of interaction from the guests was just wonderful. I will be honest I've always been shy to approach the DMs about any sorts of events. But this one makes me want to put my creative juices to work.

The vibe, the side interactions of the NPCs, loved it.

Also, you're certainly welcome. Just Sarina doing her Sarina thing.
Arelith Discord: https://discord.gg/mAm8M3T
Echohawk#0623
Availability - Whenever, Sweden (GMT+1)