Kudos to Robust/Vurbag

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

The Salt Elemental

Kudos to Robust/Vurbag

Post by The Salt Elemental » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:41 am

I had a lot of fun hunting down this dastardly villain in our sewers. And after a few days of sleuthing, taking witness statements, and taking care of wounded.. The Guard was finally able to catch our foe today in the sewers.

Kudos to Vurbag for being such a wonderful sport and going along with our little trial/public execution spectacle. You really made my day man. Please keep being you.
"We rise and we fall
and we break
and we make our mistakes
and if there's a reason
I'm still alive
when so many have died,
then I'm willing' to wait for it."

CharlesK

Re: Kudos to Robust/Vurbag

Post by CharlesK » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:33 am

A well done event, by all those involved. It was very entertaining and a lot of fun.
:D :D :D

Aelryn Bloodmoon
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Aelryn Bloodmoon » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:00 am

Aw man... always during my long days (13 hour shift today).

I'd like you to know that Vurbag made Cev pretty angry not once, but three times, and we've never even been on the same screen together to the best of my knowledge. You were very engaging, you got a lot of us moving (both guards and citizens scoured the sewer together several times this past week), and you created a surprising scenario that is well worth remembering.

Sincerely, thank you for the effort you put into this, and I hope you enjoyed yourself in the process.
Bane's tyranny is known throughout the continent, and his is the image most seen as the face of evil.
-Faiths and Pantheons (c)2002

Eyestrain

Post by Eyestrain » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:27 am

Err are you guys sure you got ‘im?
I got run out of the (spoiler) by a big angry gnoll last night. Looked a lot like the one at the jeweller a few nights ago lol
(Benson verbals this to the guard)