Gnome wars: Episode 1.5 Gnome one/Terto Tarquin

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

azrael_athing

Gnome wars: Episode 1.5 Gnome one/Terto Tarquin

Post by azrael_athing » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:22 pm

I'd like to throw out a Kudos to all involved in the trials occuring last night at the Burrowhome Gatheringhall, with special honors to a selected few.

TEAM, Dwarf
Ghestaldt Blimth
Honorable Thane by daylight, brutal Tyrant by night, or perhaps is it more which angle one looks at it. Holding the reigns in order to bring law and justice to everyone who comes in his paths, this Dwarf never misses an oppertunity of both running a tight ship with the Dwarfs, and deploying his assets in a skillfull manners. Resulting in RP to love and fear for all those around.

Thanes Kuldarn
You are all too numerous to mention by name, every single one Loyal to the core, every single one skilled with an Axe and every single one, Dwarf 110%, of the logged in hours. Brogendenstein is not only alive, living and breathing, but also a force to be reckoned with.

TEAM, Halfling
Scarlett
There is no such thing as a slow day for a Mayor of Burrowhome, this being no exception. As we don't actually have played with one another on these specific characters I'd like to dirrect a special thanks towards you for sitting the 5(?) hours it took to compleate this session.

Andriarna
Oh, how we both wish the world was not a mess, the Fey were not abusing our friends against us and the young Gnome she once knew didn't attempt to kill everyone. I always admired your tenacity with Andriarna. To stick with her through fires and flames. I am certain this is not the last the two see of one another.

Miriam
We haven't played together much more then the festivities of Stars, and despite this Meriam was tossed into the centre of Gnomen intrigue. Playing a crucial role in this particular line of event anyhow, being in the right place on the right time.

TEAM, Gnome
Wotan, You are the struggling captain of Team Gnome, and it's not always easy is it. Infact, it's super hard. Some Gnomes just don't want to coopperate, some Gnomes just don't want to speak to you, some Gnomes denies the surface-world excists, and some Gnomes kills your close mentors and friends.
The distance between Terto and Wotan is as night and day or Gelf and Garl, locked in conflict, without the ability to escape one another.
Keep up the good work mate, and if I understand our conversations right, this line of Events, is FAR from over.

Edit:
I totaly forgot Glinda, it's a shame that you missed the showdown, but I appreciate the parts you have played in the festivities up on this point. Your witness-statement was gold, Unfortunatly it made the Dwarfs and Halflings go "What". Or to correctly cite it. "What is fer-encic?"
I hope we will still have you on team Gnome for a LONG time forward.

TEAM, Terto
Lorina
Simply for standing by Terto in all this what has happened, the hours of planning, correcting, worrying over the fate to come of the Gnome she learned to know. I wonder if she still belived his innocense at the end of all this.

Lucatiel
Lucatiel and Terto goes way back, yet they have known eachother a very limited time. Their paths have been sepparate, closing at times, enough for an exchange of words, but not more. Perhaps given Tertos new situation this will alter, and a favor given may result in favors returned.
Thanks for comming to the trial in protection of justice against the evil evil Dwarfs.

Nathanel?
Mercenary for hire, (don't tell Lucatiel), and an investment well made, for what is law and order when there is money? I hope that the paths cross more then once.

TEAM, What team are you on again?
Nehala
Ofcourse any trial will attract the local Hoarite, who just has to see how justice is done throughout the sector dosn't it? I am not certain of what she thought of the verdict, or the trial in itself, But I surely will attempt to find out.

Ydonig Razorfifth
Abit of a Graveyard job on this one, returning a character last seen in march last year? You managed to get yourself involved in the trial of your appointed Nemesis alright. And the way you pictured Tertos death... Pure GOLD.
You know, it's possible Ydonig and Terto is actualy very much alike. They should consider joining forces.

Remember to stay tuned for Gnome Wars: Episode 2. Attack of the Spriggans.

Freedom, Beauty, Truth and Love
Terto Tarquin

Edit:
ps. Han Solo cast first.
Last edited by azrael_athing on Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hammerwell

Re: Gnome wars: Episode 1.5 Gnome one/Terto Tarquin

Post by Hammerwell » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:50 pm

Bravo!

Petrifictus

Post by Petrifictus » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:42 pm

*clap, clap, clap!* Wooh! Kudos back to you and to the all who joined the trial.
It kept me on toes, "any second now..." echoed in my head while expecting trouble because what I've learned from the past events with Wotan, there's always big fights when there's lot of players around. :lol:

I wish to thank everybody who worked with Wotan Woodberry to get rid of Terto Tarquin's scum and villainy:
"Little sister" Merriam "Merry" Willoyew
Great Thane Ghestaldt Blimth
Thane's awesome Kuldarn, Falgrim, Gorudan and Ragnar "Mr. T"
Supporting friend Bhando Muddletoes
Elder Ydonig Razorfifth, the possible spriggan
Mom of the year, Kera Nutcracker
Elf with a heart of earthkin, Sherrif Seel, for not killing the accused before the trial.
Warden Smith, providing the final nail to the case with his death.
The rest of the loyal earthkins.

I also wish to raise toast to Lorina Phelenfelen's heavy task in defending Terto as others would have simply broken in and dragged him out from his Turret to hang in the tree, working with Wotan for finding out the history between the two gnomes during the end of war, being support with Wotan's conflict with the burden of leadership and dropping the "date bomb" on him after the trial.

I'm so glad I can empty my inventory from all that paper I gathered to get rid of Terto.
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)

If Valor Were Inches
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by If Valor Were Inches » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:26 pm

Personal kudos to the dwarves, for being not only amazing RPed dwarves, and the finest settlement faction I've seen in ages, but also very friendly and willing to reach out OOC, with both jokes, compliments, and tasteful discussions of their frustrations. Still my least favorite race though! :P

Also Meriam, Glinda, Wotan and Sakura for being absolutely adorable.

And Terto, for being a great heel.

The Salt Elemental

Post by The Salt Elemental » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:27 am

Team justice? Yeah team justice sounds good. You are most certainly welcome to find out ic! I look forward to future interactions!
"We rise and we fall
and we break
and we make our mistakes
and if there's a reason
I'm still alive
when so many have died,
then I'm willing' to wait for it."

Purplemyst
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Purplemyst » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:54 am

I haven’t been apart of the trial, however I would like to give kudos to Terto.

I think the character is great and have always enjoyed my interactions with him.

SteelsSweets
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by SteelsSweets » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:16 pm

*blushes*

Thank you for the awesome words about Andy.

These two have a love/hate frienemy thing going on. It's been interesting watching Terto evolve. It is sad that she lost track of him after the spriggin thing but she has kept tabs second hand.

I look forward to what the future might hold for their interactions.

Try not to die, hm? :)
Discord: SteelsSweets#4815