The Unsung Champion - Irongron

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

CookieMonster
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

The Unsung Champion - Irongron

Post by CookieMonster » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:46 pm

So, I am well aware that everyone knows who this handsome bastard is in regards to the server. But, I am relatively certain when I say that this man does not recieve enough Cookies for all of his Milk.

Having recently explored many areas new to me recently (I made a new toon) it is difficult to truly express just how much the server has evolved. The amount of content that has been introduced recently and not so recently is MASSIVE and amazing. I know that their is an entire Team whom works their magic, but they are not the throat that people look to cut when issues raise from the depths.

So, I would like to take a moment to just say thank you Iron. I started to play Arelith many many year ago and though I took a small break away to do People-y and IRL-y stuff, I returned again with every bit of excitment I had all those years ago.
DM Spyre wrote:Someone has watched too much Dragonball Super.

Look to Windward

Re: The Unsung Champion - Irongron

Post by Look to Windward » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:06 am

It's incredible stuff. Thanks Iron!
It's crooked, but it's the only game in town.

Ironfoot

Post by Ironfoot » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:27 pm

Not to mention "new gnomish promised land" :D

Great leading here, really proud to be part of this community, really put me thinking to do something myself in terms of game-dev area, mhm..hm..

The Salt Elemental

Post by The Salt Elemental » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:47 pm

I respect this man a great deal. Not just as a project/server lead but also as an individual. Not a single one of us is perfect, but I dare say he does a good job of pulling it off. Thank you very much for the time you take to give advice, well-meaning thoughts, and the personal time you take out for all of us and our community. Please don't ever change.
"We rise and we fall
and we break
and we make our mistakes
and if there's a reason
I'm still alive
when so many have died,
then I'm willing' to wait for it."