Silver's kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Tyrantos

Silver's kudos

Post by Tyrantos » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:40 pm

First of all. Sorry it took so long for me to write this. I've always been rubbish at writing Kudos. I would like to thank anyone whom was involved in Silverbeards story. It lasted abit longer than I thought it would, but I enjoyed every second of it. But, as all good stories, I had to come to an end. So, he set out, with his gaze upon the horizon. To flee the wicked power of Amn.

First of all, I would like to thank the crew of the Clover. You kept me afloat. And even though I started to falter in activity, you guys always kept me coming back.

First of all, I would like to thank Will Oldfur. The second in command, and the stereotypical halfling (A proper one that is). Without you to deal with the shadier parts of everything, I would have been lost in an ocean of.. Well. Lets leave it at that. It was a shame that it ended the way it did. Hopefully at the least Tian will avenge your demise.

Moving onto Tian. You joined up later at the lifespan of the Clover, but you were always there to help us all out. Even though you might play the lumbering brute, there is more to him than one might reckon. Hope that you keep playing him, and deal with the problems that might come along the way.

Mailia, is the next one on my list. Even though I missed out on meeting with you a lot due to timezones, and the like, It was always a blast that you were around. I’m sorry if it felt like you got excluded at times, it was not my intention. I hope you keep playing your charather, and keep up with the good work. You kept the clover alive when I was gone, and spent a lot of your time behind the counter- Something which was always appreciated.

Ruby, is next on the list. Once again, It’s a shame that its just an alt charather of yours, would have loved to seen you more about! But you were invaluable in helping me get the clover off the ground. Without your advice, and help, the place would not have lasted as long as it did. A true helping hand, when needed. Always looking out for your crew. Hope that Bjorn Hired you on, after Silver left!

Ronnie. Also an amazing charather, which I spent far too little time with. A protogé, of Silverbeards so to speak. And it was always amusing to speak to her, and try to guide her. Hope that you will be around more, as I’ve not seen you for some time! (And hope you enjoy your time at Arelith).
The honest elf. What is there to say? A more pleasant fellow to be around I’ve not met. Always looking to strike a deal, and offer advice and coin if needed be. I wish you luck in the future.

And next on the list we got the Brogdenstainer crew. Also a pleasure to meet. I’ve never played a proper dwarf, and I doubt I ever will. Silverbeard was the closest I ever got to it, and I think it will be awhile before I try my hand at it again. Its more difficult than you’d think to remember all the lore, and views the dwarven society has on everything. Luckily enough, There was people along the way that was kind enough to guide me. To help me, and try to make a proper dwarf out of me – Even though in the end, it all failed.

First of all.. Ghestaldt. The Thane. Of course he’d come first on the list. My arbiter, and guardian. Trying to keep me out of trouble, but failing. Leaving a sticky-fingered dwarf to his own devices, is not a good idea. But yet, you tried to help him out. Tried to make a proper dwarf out of this clanless one. A more devout, and stout dwarf I doubt I will ever meet. Seeing the good in everyone, and trying to help them out. The closest Silverbeard ever would have to a father figure.

Falgrim Vintergard. The most stoic dwarf there ever was. Never smiled. Never irked from his duties. A fanatic. Devout, and stubborn. He never forgot a grudge, and never relented. The very paragon of dwarven society, and the culture of the defenders. The warden whom always were willing to help those dwarves that needed his aid. I salute you. And keep being grumpy.

Rathagos… One of the dwarves with whom I spent most time. A proper member of my crew, and my partner in crime with the Myon-deal. It was a shame, that we got found out so easily. Was lucky enough to be able to hide away all whom were involved, even if it was just indirectly. Without your help with the equipment crafting the plan would not have worked at all. An Abbathorian cleric, whom truly followed the dogma to a tee.

There are many more, and I’m sorry that I’m not writing out the ones along the way. You all were instrumental to my characters creation, and I wish you all well.

Intrepid42
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Silver's kudos

Post by Intrepid42 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:59 pm

Right back at you, Tyrantos. Truly the Morndinsamman smiled upon Rathagos and Silverbeard, for two similarly-minded dwarves to arrive at similar times, along with such a solid crew. Their core motivations had some fascinating contrasts. Thanks also to the rest of the crew. I will always treasure our little excursion, and I'm sure that Abbathor was particularly pleased by that gold sacrifice. I am certain that a place for Mykthar in Dwarfhome is secure, should his faith follow that path.

A little fellow

Post by A little fellow » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:19 pm

Mykthar, despite being a dirty Abbathoran, was great fun to be around and really gave us in the Halls plenty of unique RP. He is missed.
Lovin' you is easy 'cause you're dutiful

TimeAdept

Post by TimeAdept » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:50 pm

come back D:

Petrifictus

Post by Petrifictus » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:40 pm

Wotan & Mykthar met and talked few times, was a little pity to learn in my last visit in Cordor when I read about him sailing away on the board of Fools Clover, would've loved to have more RP with him. Forest Gnome take care of him.

He was actually the first to suggest Wotan to rise up to lead the gnomes after Smith was captured by the spriggans. Also remember him bluffing against spriggans as we were separated from our small army in the Iron Prison, would have ended really ugly if he did not. :)
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)

Dovesong

Post by Dovesong » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:50 pm

Hail the fallen! Or left. Or whatever. Hurry back! :D
In'iira - Woman of Many Talents.

Lily-Rose - Daughter of the storm

TheOpticalMouse

Post by TheOpticalMouse » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:58 am

I'm sorry I wasn't on Ruby more, she very much was an alt I enjoyed playing, and I enjoyed what time I got with you!