A kudos update

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Twohand
Community Manager
Community Manager

A kudos update

Post by Twohand » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:22 am

It's time to update my kudos list which is quite outdated. Old: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=14435

DM Grumpy: For her awesome events and her steadfast patience when dealing with my constant timezone discussions. "Is y date and hour fine for you?" x 5 per event.

Gorudan: Who would ever think that a blackguard and a paladin could be friends? Kudos to this honored dwarf who doesn't fear putting his life on the line to do what he thinks is right.

Cayd: Cayd had always been Peter's tutor, teaching him the ways of Bane as best as he could, even though his pupil probably didn't grasp all his lessons.

Pierce and Theoros: Peter screwed up hard, and he knows it. For a long time he believed he could fix that f*** up, after all, he still held a lot of sympathy for them both over the time they worked together. But after recent Happenings, he knows that won't ever be possible.

Viktor: A Drow Archmage and Pirate which had lots of plans for the future; a very unlikely friendship that started after an acid essence commission. His last plot, which never saw the light of day, would've been quite something, and very dangerous too. Quoting Gimli: "Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?", plus a lot of gold, of course.

Aowyn: At first, Peter was very suspicious of this Red Wizard who came from nowhere and took the Church of Bane over. I'd go even further and say Peter didn't like Aowyn at all, but happenings happened and, well, blackguards usually have a very high charisma...

Axe: Shit talking and fourth wall breaking (DMs, it happened like twice, please have mercy!). Such a great guy to have around! Also, good to see you back, you were dearly missed! Peter needs some break from his serious Banite/politics/sadwhinyihatemyselfknight life, and Axe helps a lot with that.

Suspiria: A Trueflame sorcerer who once showed up on the Church and caused a lot of stir with her hot temperament among the Banites; that's what called Peter's attention, after all, troublemaking is his specialty. Also, he broke her heart and he still feels miserable about it.

Julia: A very authoritative and stern leader. She'll kick your Snuggybear very hard if you screw up.

The Dread Secretary: We didn't have many RPing opportunities, but all can say is: this guy is one hell of a roleplayer. The thought he puts into his RP is amazing.

Ayperi: The Calishite Witch, as Peter calls her now, hehehe, came into his life by accident, turning it upside down immediately. The last time they saw each other was one hell of a character building moment, a very powerful one. It certainly changed Peter, for the better or for the worse, I can't say, but he definitely changed.

Valorie: To sum her up: When at ease, she's a very good friend. When on duty, she'll whip you into shape if you screw up. Valorie is great, she helped shape Peter's character a lot on the last few weeks.

Tornius: Again, I'll sum him up in a few words: he's the boogeyman and he'll kidnap children to eat them in profane rituals to Bane, because that's what Bane is all about. Trust me.

Odok and Otok: The Twins, as Peter calls them, very loyal and proactive dudes. Always great to have them around.

Kitty: Always up for some epic dungeon run. We need to stop one of these days in a tavern and talk a bit about anything with a lot of ale around.

Mephistopheles: Thanks for the steady supply of Pit Fiends and other devils.

Also a Kudos to the following people which, one way or another, are or were also a part of Peter's life: Sarina, Venach, Khuzhe, Shah, May, Lucius, Kera, Tana, Wotan, Perunika, Afya, Jael, Lulu, Liana, Horag, Fivez', Bella, Rannos, Bjorn, Tian, Bungo, Gallows, Rasa, Adrian, Teshil, Abraxus, Delano and his retainers, Cluny, Vierna, Frin, Nehala, Lily, the rest of the Bane boys, the Cyric dudes, Arcane Tower members, folks from House Barrith, Na'dar'zul and Serenthal... I could write a lot about you all but I'm feeling laaaaazy, and besides, I'm forgetting A LOT of people. I'll be adding you all soon.

DarkDreamer
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: A kudos update

Post by DarkDreamer » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:26 am

Lucius will always remember his First Knight fondly.

Sab1

Post by Sab1 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:02 am

WOOT I made the third line off the all others.

TimeAdept

Post by TimeAdept » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:09 am

ayyy Peter i'm sorry it went this way please come back and be Hoar boy w emiss you but also now we must be enemies forever....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI

kudos eter lack. You're a cool dude.

Echohawk
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Echohawk » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:19 am

Peter is like if Sarina was a bloke. (least in my mind)
I dig him, always have, always will. Fav Banite to date. I just enjoy the character, it's gotten to that point where I light up a little every time I see him, even in passing.

You go fine sir, you keep on black handing! PG-13 intended, otherwise I would've used fist..
Arelith Discord: https://discord.gg/mAm8M3T
Echohawk#0623
Availability - Whenever, Sweden (GMT+1)

Petrifictus

Post by Petrifictus » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:50 am

:)
Peter Black is the Banenite we need, more honour and less "bwahahaa I'm evil!"
Wotan approves +10.

Our paths meet rarely but I've fun to roleplay with you. Need to have more adventures together.
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Durvayas » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:35 pm

Haven't had too much occasion to RP with Peter Black save for in passing, but he seems like a real interesting banite. All polite business(if evil business) without the over the top mustache twirling.
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)

TalonTheHalfDrow
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by TalonTheHalfDrow » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:02 am

Denmother Khuzhe approves of petey-pete. <3

Mohailo

Post by Mohailo » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:58 am

I have no Banite friends... Friend... No one is allowed to know that! And Peter is a long time project XD
But it's hella fun =)
Great timing each time I get a speedy from Black, almost always among dwarfs, lately often when close to the Warden himself :P

Best so far must still be the talk outside of Bendir, best so far my friend^^
Psh. I'm just a filthy ranger after all

Drexyl N~drass

Post by Drexyl N~drass » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:01 am

And a big Kudos to Mr. Black! He was one of Viktors closest friends and I can't wait to see what him and Delano get into! The character is raw passion, fiercely loyal, and one of the ones I could just sit around and RP with all day!