Bendir Dale Gnoll Chase

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

TalonTheHalfDrow
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Bendir Dale Gnoll Chase

Post by TalonTheHalfDrow » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:02 am

So first off, thank you to DM Always This Late (or ATL as I call them), for making that event for us. It was suppose to be something small, a meeting for something else, and like the other gnoll events it always comes with some fun unexpected twists.

As I said before, what was suppose to be a small meeting turned into quite the interesting and eventful chase throughout Bendir and Minmir. Unwarded gnolls vs warded Paladins and Archmages. Almost got a smooth getaway, but sadly some times you cannot escape those tricky mages. In the end, some playful RP and the gnolls were home free to Andunor, to fight another day.

First player kudos goes to the elf we captured. Sara-Saren-Sa...I'm so sorry I forgot how to spell your name, but thank you for being a Good Sport about everything, it's not every day you get found by gnolls and inadvertently dragged into a DM Event. Though your character did perish (sorry about that btw lol) in the crossfire between the Pack and some heretics, we hope you had fun for the most part and hope this created some interesting story for your character.

Lucien Zealsworn: Pretty sure we've fought before, infact almost positive. Thank you for the peaceful RP, real glad that a simple, harmless encounter with DMs did not end on a sour note for once. Hope our paths cross again soon, keep it up.

Astra Starlock: You sneaky sneaky little mage. You've been a thorn in our side for some time now, and honestly I'm loving the conflict, I hope we also get to meet soon as well and have all this build up climax! :D

The Deftpaw: As always, my pack did well, staying in character and keeping the faction alive. It's always a warm feeling in my chest when we're all together.

To those I forgot, I apologize if I forgot your name, but kudos to you and hope you all had a interesting random encounter and hope it all built story for your characters as it sure built story for us!

Atlantahammy

Re: Bendir Dale Gnoll Chase

Post by Atlantahammy » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:32 am

Astra isn't a Archmage :'D She often gets mistaken for one though, glad this scryer can be a pain in the butt. <lD