Sorina Lokevir's Kudos Sheet

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Kreindis

Sorina Lokevir's Kudos Sheet

Post by Kreindis » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:17 pm

Hello from Sorina :D I've finally decided to give out kudos as I find myself enjoying my alt character a lot more than playing Sorina anymore. So she'll be away from the isle for an indefinite period of time. Anyways, in no particular order...here we go!

Geralt Duskwood, Derristan Barley, Thomas Cradenbury - Besides all 3 characters having huge impacts on Sorina's character. You were all really fun to play with, all three of you made it fun to play Sorina when it wasn't. And to be perfectly honest, I probably would have stopped playing Sorina months/weeks ago if it wasn't for all three of you. So I can't really say much more than thanks for everything! :D

Elisha Vashti and the Arbiters/Associates - Much like the above, although more strictly in-charactery. Everyone who Sorina met at the Radiant Heart became people that Sorina either looked up to, or at least remotely respected. Despite my original concept for her.

Bhando, Kort, Haldvir, and Kodiak, aka the Ballista Brigade during the Spriggan War finale - This was some time ago, but I wanted to praise everyone who stood at the Ballistas for the entire event alongside Sorina. I can't imagine it was the most fun thing in the world, but I like to think that we made it fun!

Ronwyn Greenglass and Wil Oldfur - The pair that Sorina met very early on, and made her a regular of the Fool's Clover! And speaking of which..

Mykthar Silverbeard, Tian, Mailia, Cennec, Scarlett Highfen and the rest of the Clover - The entire Fool's Clover was really fun to hang around at. Between speaking with people at the Nomad, and the Clover, I often spent most of my days in a sort of odd rotation between the two. And Sorina got to join in on some of their adventures as well! All of which were very memorable.

Hilde, Jael, Lu Layla, Uriel - Sorina didn't spend a lot of time with them because they became people that she wanted to avoid after awhile, but I did enjoy seeing their group dynamic.

Falgrim, Gorudan, Krogan, Raghild, and the other Dwarves of Brogendenstein - I honestly can't say that they affected Sorina's character at all mainly because they're another group of people that she wants to avoid. On the other hand, every time I go to Brogendenstien whether it was now or seven years ago, I'm always impressed by how cultural it is. It's a bit weird to describe but the dwarves always create a really immersive and unique atmosphere at Brog. One that really separates itself from the other surface factions.

Josidiah, Celestia Merlin, and Sarah Anderson - These three are probably the closest that Sorina will ever get to having an interest in the Arcane, and only because they were friends of hers.

Vangier Kraull - Kudos! Sorina had very little interaction with Vangier but it was meaningful. And I do sort of lament not having the chance to play out any future interactions between the two of them.

Miriel - I miss Miriel! But I'm not going to lie and say that you didn't inspire me to give trying out an alt a chance for a bit. I'm glad I did. :D

Pierce Wellby & The Cordorian Government People - Much like with Vangier Kraull. I feel bad that I won't be continuing her involvement with the Cordorian crew. I can say that every time she was around the Cordorian Government People, it was memorable! Fun and intense.

Shea Webber and Tansy Wealde - These two are the first people that Sorina bumped into. Indirectly, they also saw Sorina's character development over time. Despite this, they remained in a strange distant friendship/acquaintance sort of state. The opposite is true as well! I enjoyed seeing how both of them changed over time.

Siegfriedr - Sieg was fun to be around! I feel a bit bad that Sieg met her around the time that I was getting burnt out (Haha >.>) but I'm also glad that she met Sieg at all! I really like Kossuthan characters and Sorina is not one although it was tempting at times to convert her into one due to IG events. Anyways my point is that I found Sieg to be a really interesting concept, and I enjoy that he is grim but still manages to find fun anyway.

Jain - Speaking of which, while Jain and Sorina's interaction was short it did come at the right time. Because of her, and a few other reason she became a sort of half-Kossuthan. All because of Jain's nickname for her and Sorina being weirded out and troubled by it. I didn't really interact with Jain very much afterward but I hope she and you are doing okay!

Morik - Every so often, there comes a character that lights even the darkest of atmospheres up, usually through humor.For me, Morik was that character. I found myself chucking at his antics and wished that Sorina liked him enough to actually adventure with him.

I think that about covers everyone. Thanks for making Sorina fun to play for months on end!

If I remember someone that I forgot, I'll add them to the thread.
Former Characters: Madeline Thorne, Falloren Ciel (FL), Sorina Lokevir, Ceinwen Randallar.

PeterRasta
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Sorina Lokevir's Kudos Sheet

Post by PeterRasta » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:22 pm

Aww! I'll miss their interactions togheter, for sure. But I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you aswell, for giving my trying out an alt (for much the same reasons you are now, I wager) a great start and alot of enjoyability and fun.

I hope to catch you IG in the future regardless of whom you play, but Sorina will be sorely missed.
Current characters: Geralt Duskwood, Oddny Baldrsson Svartr

Retired characters: Jared Oster, Basil Murkfoot, Melnor Tey'lin

Xerah

Post by Xerah » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:24 pm

I really enjoyed Sorina the one time we interacted and wanted to follow up more with Lissa, but never got the chance! All the best with the new character!
Katernin Bersk, Chancellor of Divination; Kerri Amblecrown, Paladin of Milil; Xull'kacha Auvry'rae, Redcap Fey-pacted; Sadia yr Thuravya el Bhirax, Priestess of Umberlee; Lissa Whitehorn, Archmage of Artifice

If Valor Were Inches
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by If Valor Were Inches » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:49 pm

Sorina was a fun character and I loved the interactions I saw and was a part of.

Bran Bree

Post by Bran Bree » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:16 pm

Kreindis wrote:aka the Ballista Brigade during the Spriggan War finale - This was some time ago, but I wanted to praise everyone who stood at the Ballistas for the entire event alongside Sorina. I can't imagine it was the most fun thing in the world, but I like to think that we made it fun!
We definitely did! :)

Interium
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Interium » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:57 am

Kreindis wrote: Geralt Duskwood, Derristan Barley, Thomas Cradenbury - Besides all 3 characters having huge impacts on Sorina's character. You were all really fun to play with, all three of you made it fun to play Sorina when it wasn't. And to be perfectly honest, I probably would have stopped playing Sorina months/weeks ago if it wasn't for all three of you. So I can't really say much more than thanks for everything! :D
I can only say the same! I hope you make you a comeback with her at some point. There's just so many snakes to set fire to, valiant crusades (with torches, very important) to go on, awfull puns and jokes to tell, notes to hand over to Derristan which he can never read and of course lots and lots more!

Sorina is a great character for sure, you play her really well!

Arise_Gargantua

Post by Arise_Gargantua » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:11 pm

Sorina was great! I'm sorry she won't be around anymore, but look forwards to meeting the next one!
Song of my soul, my voice is dead, die thou, unsung, as tears unshed shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa

Kreindis

Post by Kreindis » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:55 am

Oh there's someone I somehow completely forgot >< I'm sorry!

Lucas Attewood - Lucas was like the complete antithesis of Sorina. He was optimistic, she was realistic. He was impulsive, she was apathetic. And most of all he loved adventure whereas she didn't. And yet he was probably one of Sorina's closest friends despite how infrequently they interacted. From an OOC perspective I really loved Lucas' character too.

Lucas' character was kind of the bare ground basis for what I wanted with Ceinwen. Which is thinking of what would be fun on character creation and going with it. No short story length background or anything. And I don't regret it! So thank you so much!
Former Characters: Madeline Thorne, Falloren Ciel (FL), Sorina Lokevir, Ceinwen Randallar.