Bendirs political explosion

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

StoneBreaker

Bendirs political explosion

Post by StoneBreaker » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:06 pm

I want to thank everyone who participated in the political chain reaction. I did not expect an event like this happening when I logged on today. I logged on today to give sakura rune a list of things to do to help set herself up as mayor annnd....
well...
holy crap. I didnt expect with Kera quitting over yorns treatment and the fact she over reached to reach that kind of... escalation

Sakura Rune, I hope many interesting RP things come to you in the future. but hopefully far far less stressful. the kinda stuff that happened today is a reason I dont like playing a character who is leader of a settlement, it happens far too often, events just go way too quickly and its a huge time dedication. frankly either way you taking leadership away from Kera is a blessing. Im happy to be done with that part of her life. Least. I hope its done.

anyway thank you to all who were there. I cant remember everyones name but I need a break, Im going to go take a hot bath and relax.

Gods_Kill_People

Re: Bendirs political explosion

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:29 pm

It was seriously an emotional roller coaster, yet it in some ways has solidified some friendships, trust and bonds that were unknown till now, and even in the face of what happened...I think in some ways, Bendir grew closer over it.

SteelsSweets
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by SteelsSweets » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:39 pm

It was certainly unexpected.

Andy is hoping all will turn out well in the end and Bendir will grow and be stronger for the event.

Oh yeah... Still need to get her coin back...
Discord: SteelsSweets#4815

Hammerwell

Post by Hammerwell » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:20 pm

And a heck of a way to introduce a new player to their new home!