New happily converted player

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

David And Goliath

New happily converted player

Post by David And Goliath » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:47 am

Heya!

First off I'd like to say I hope this is an appropriate topic to put on the Kudos forums. If not, DMs / Forum Mods feel free to delete / remove / yell at me. I'd like to say a few facts about me and ramble on past this point.

I'm a newly converted player from Amia. I played under the account LibrisMortis_666. I also played Sinfar / play Sinfar as The Exalted Necromancer. I've played Neverwinter Nights on and off for the past 8 years. I have a difficult living situation right now, having been turned down from the military (U.S Army), and getting kicked out of my moms house. I play Neverwinter Nights / Aerlith when I have the time. At times I may not be active, it is not my fault, and I hope everyone I RP with can be patient. I'm searching for a job, a week before thanksgiving I moved with my Dad, and still working to get my computer from my Moms. Thus after Friday, the 15th, I'll be gone again until either I get the Computer or I get a job to purchase a new computer.

On Aerlith I play a Rock Gnome named Gittlick Osborn and have enjoyed my first few interactions with the Arcane Tower / general population. This is a server I've always dreaded to come to (Sorry!) because I've heard rumors. I'm only now realizing that they're just rumors. I'm still ignorant to the mechanics, as a DM might know who I bothered over a very small mistake only minutes in-game and they happily fixed it.

I'm really sorry if my inability to maintain a constant RP-type gamestyle (i.e have the ability to login everyday, week in and out) is an issue. I make with what I can, and I assure you once I can get a computer at my Dads house I'll be a lot more active. Those Amians on Aerlith might know how active and dedicated I can be.

Anyways, I've rambled.. Good to Roleplay with you guys, and I hope to roleplay more! Friday is my unofficial / official last day for maybe a week. Depending on if I can get back to my Moms. Worse case I get a job with my brother after Christmas and I'll be at his house everyday / be gone weekends.

Peace. John.

DarkDreamer
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: New happily converted player

Post by DarkDreamer » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:56 am

Welcome, glad your here!

Dovesong

Post by Dovesong » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:29 am

I know you. :P

Welcome!
In'iira - Woman of Many Talents.

Lily-Rose - Daughter of the storm

Queen Titania
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by Queen Titania » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Welcome! Glad you are enjoying the place.
Please don't feed my sister.

TimeAdept

Post by TimeAdept » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Hey Hojo, welcome to Arelith.

BegoneThoth

Post by BegoneThoth » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:50 pm

Hoooooo

Joooooo

8-)
\

David And Goliath

Post by David And Goliath » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:29 pm

Who dis^^ lol

BegoneThoth

Post by BegoneThoth » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:53 pm

The answer of course is to find out in game
\

Mithreas
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Mithreas » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:07 am

Welcome to the madhouse ;)
xkcd.com is best viewed with Netscape Navigator 4.0 or below on a Pentium 3±1 emulated in Javascript on an Apple IIGS at a screen resolution of 1024x1.For security reasons, please leave caps lock on while browsing.

Sailormoon~s No1 Fan

Post by Sailormoon~s No1 Fan » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:56 pm

Osborn is great! Welcome to Arelith!

nobs3
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by nobs3 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:14 pm

Wellcome! and dont worry about playtime - there are many around that have not all too much time to play.

mazeofthorns

Post by mazeofthorns » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:06 pm

Libris! So glad you're here. As you know I had great fun with you and Hojo. I'm looking forward to meeting up with Gittlick. Or anything you come up with tbh :ugeek:

Sorry to hear about your tough situation but you strike me as kind of guy who will eventually rise above such setbacks. You need anything, let me know, yeah? Hang in there mate!
KALYIN -- "Black Cobra will aid your injuries should you stand close.... or he may strike you, depending on mood."