Brogendenstein and friends.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

LemonBerry

Brogendenstein and friends.

Post by LemonBerry » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:43 am

Seriously you guys are under mentioned for your incredible dedication as dwarves and allies. brogendenstein sirs and ladies... Brogendenstein to you.

Brogendenstein. (A newly formed word of endearment apparently.)

Miaou

Re: Brogendenstein and friends.

Post by Miaou » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:51 am

Raggy! One of the coolest dwarves to grace the Halls! I love every chance Buppi and her get to meet. The halls have been so active, it's so nice to see it busseling!

mazeofthorns

Post by mazeofthorns » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:02 pm

I will happily jump in on this bandwagon.

I've had some great fun up in Brog. That cool 'What the hell is that elf doing?!' kind of thing that makes it well worth the trip. Thanks to the dwarves and that elven speaking Hin for making sure I end up back in Brog as often as I can. :o
KALYIN -- "Black Cobra will aid your injuries should you stand close.... or he may strike you, depending on mood."

A little fellow

Post by A little fellow » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:37 pm

I am blessed to play with so many fantastic players in Brogendenstein.
Lovin' you is easy 'cause you're dutiful

Intrepid42
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Intrepid42 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:34 am

Brog is awesome.

AEJDR

Post by AEJDR » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:11 pm

Thank you for this compliment. I play there now for about 8 years, oh sometimes it aint funny, but most of the time...... ITS HOME

Mohailo

Post by Mohailo » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:10 am

mazeofthorns wrote:I will happily jump in on this bandwagon.

I've had some great fun up in Brog. That cool 'What the hell is that elf doing?!' kind of thing that makes it well worth the trip. Thanks to the dwarves and that elven speaking Hin for making sure I end up back in Brog as often as I can. :o
Each time someone like this turns up, all the poor Herald can think is: Elf... why does IT have to speak Elf...

And I love it.
I love Brogendenstein in all it's disciplined, grumpy glory. And all the people within it.
Psh. I'm just a filthy ranger after all

Cuchilla
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Cuchilla » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:20 am

A little fellow wrote:Image

I am blessed to play with so many fantastic players in Brogendenstein.
If you need someone to lead this linedance before you're heading out, just send a speedy ... ;) Could be so fun see them swing their thigs and swag their hips!

Aloise "Lois", Biarray "Ray", Uniethrade. INACTIVE: Ivory Bushdiggger DEAD: Cuchilla. Beliat, Clyasy. Cristyn. Fadriatta. Fraya Stensamler (Chief Librarian). Goirin. Greensleeves. Gwydynya. Hilda. Kaxandra. Trista. Willisa.

Xantor_Stromgate
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Xantor_Stromgate » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:00 pm

AEJDR wrote:Thank you for this compliment. I play there now for about 8 years, oh sometimes it aint funny, but most of the time...... ITS HOME
:D

Word

X
It's all peaches 'n' cake!

Ironfoot

Post by Ironfoot » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:26 am

In many years of arelith i found this faction to be most stable and above else fun, very mature players with lots of tradition from dwarf lore. Secret of maybe longest now ruler on Arelith Thane Ghestald is in his will to pick any dwarf even most common one to be part of deciding moments for the Brog, keeping such RP not behind closed doors and giving them chance to shape their toon around it and at the end feel Brog as their home with it.
Those "common dwarfs" i find quite unique and as much leadership is great its common-folk, individually quite unique dwarf that give me impression i am RPing in living dwarf town.

What i value greatly is current will of this players as well many of the past Brog's history to establish the culture itself, and they did it by creating many great IC books,notes, items, as stated this all is result of very good RP from past dwarf players also.....my only critique is they should be more grumpy and less "polite". Kudos lads! ;)

Intrepid42

Post by Intrepid42 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:01 pm

Yes. I should give Ghestaldt a special shout-out as well. Despite hours spent receiving Speedy Messengers from all and sundry, extending the Halls' influence through long meetings in exotic locations, and standing around in the Hall of Vergadain looking grumpy, he still takes the time to greet every new dwarf in person and find a place for them in ongoing happenings, should they wish.

This is a common theme with all the Brogendenstein players, but Ghest deserves his own mention.