DM Titania and Many Eyes

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Cuchilla
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

DM Titania and Many Eyes

Post by Cuchilla » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:48 pm

Not sure if DM Titania organized it all, or it was coincidential. Either way, it was fun

What for me started as a lonesome affair in the Bendir Hills, ended up with a huge party, gathered "on the walk" back and forth in the Bloodmoon Fort, lair and lower level.

The event had a lot of sidestories: Rescueing Andy's kids down below, calling for reinforcement, retreats, attacks, encounters in the Bloodmoon Library ... and finally the huge war party marching towards the ceremony below.

DM Titania seemed to be here and there and everywhere with small hints, needle stitches, nudging and pushing the plot forward. Which of course was possible due to the players involved, I believe there must have been 15-20 on and off, take or leave.

So big kudos to Titania, and to the involved players: You saved my Sunday Night! Just sorry I had to leave once the battle was over.

Aloise "Lois", Biarray "Ray", Uniethrade. INACTIVE: Ivory Bushdiggger DEAD: Cuchilla. Beliat, Clyasy. Cristyn. Fadriatta. Fraya Stensamler (Chief Librarian). Goirin. Greensleeves. Gwydynya. Hilda. Kaxandra. Trista. Willisa.

SteelsSweets
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: DM Titania and Many Eyes

Post by SteelsSweets » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:50 pm

The event was fun.

I think it was very well balance and it was refreshing to not have massive casualties.

Many kudos to Steven for uh... making us all be the chickens. LOL

Andy's kid had to be rescued again. She didn't end up where everyone thought she was. Ooops.
Discord: SteelsSweets#4815

Rivace_Silver

Re: DM Titania and Many Eyes

Post by Rivace_Silver » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:53 pm

Yeaaaa

Totally awesome how ivory just showed up out of seemingly hin air.. Analisa and miriel (I think that’s how it’s spelled) was just spontaneously delving into that dungeon we had no clue there was about to be an army of kobolds...

Yea .. Andy’s kid wasn’t exactly saved .. but the RP gave amazing opportunities for a twist.
-That one time that Stath did that one thing and it was funny...

-We cannot all be the hero, some have to be the normal folk who make others heros..

- we are all the protagonist of our own stories.