Tansy's Fancy / farmland kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Arise_Gargantua

Tansy's Fancy / farmland kudos

Post by Arise_Gargantua » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:34 pm

I've been playing Tansy for about three months now, it feels like forever! I've had some really good interactions so here goes.

Bjorn Storstrand - One of the earliest characters she got to know! Not quite as paternally protective of her now she's actually reached full adulthood, but still funny to watch him go from ANGeRY NORTHMAN to "Two pints is your limit, Tansy" in five mins.

Jetwyn and Rory - Where are you guys? You were the best!

Shanna Waynolt - A constant source of gentle maternal affection and tellings-off. The connection between the High Priestess of Chauntea and the lay-followers in the farmland is a great one to roleplay.

Lily Blake - TANSY'S OLDEST FRIEND probably, who went up in the world. Lots of fun to have that shared history.

Ser Cradenbury, and Derristan Barley - Honestly, it's like an episode of Blackadder with you two around. Except without the clever one. Love every minute of either of you!

Geralt Duskwood - Undead stakeout with the squad! Also his generally awkward reactions to Tansy are amazing.

Jason Duranga - Yikes

Whichever devs made the Watermill habitable - before that, I'd been roleplaying it as her family home, so when it became available there was a bit of a mad dash.

And finally (for now) DM GrumpyCat for that Derlson quest!

MORE TO COME
Song of my soul, my voice is dead, die thou, unsung, as tears unshed shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa

PleasantSolitude

Re: Tansy's Fancy / farmland kudos

Post by PleasantSolitude » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:43 am

Right back at ya! My cheeks ache from smiling, my throat aches from giggling, my tummy aches from laughing. Seriously my poor body can't take much more of this!

Blood on my Lips

Post by Blood on my Lips » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:42 am

I love the relationship between Tansy and Lily. It's unfortunate that our time zones and play times rarely allow us the opportunity to RP together. I always look forward to running into Tansy.

Interium
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Interium » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:06 am

I have a lot of fun playing an awkward Derristan around Tansy! Kudos back at you for your awesome character idea and how fun you make her to be around!

goblinhero
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by goblinhero » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:01 am

I have lot of fun with Tansy with both Drafer and Catherine! Poor Derristan has his work cut out for him :D

Arise_Gargantua

Post by Arise_Gargantua » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:37 pm

Aaah, how could I forget Drafer and Catherine! Especially the former. Drafer has the most impenetrable accent in the archipelago.

also Vigr, top farmhand and most useful thing-finder

And I'm having lots of fun with Sorina Lokevir at the moment. Taking squiring in her stride with all that it entails.
Song of my soul, my voice is dead, die thou, unsung, as tears unshed shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa

Dovesong

Post by Dovesong » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:49 pm

<3 from Mai!
In'iira - Woman of Many Talents.

Lily-Rose - Daughter of the storm

Diilicious

Post by Diilicious » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:44 am

Tansy is an absolutely fantastic character in my opinion. It is always a pleasure to see her around and she has honestly been a breath of fresh air that helped add weight and depth into the Farmlands by being to be a part of it.

Shes not flashy or in your face, but is nonetheless mischevious as all heck and thats what makes her such a believable troublesome teenager, its been a real pleasure playing with this character, its also hard to believe its only been 3 months! :O
Name: Shanna Waynolt nee Tahir
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 106lb
Hair & facial archetype: Ginnifer Goodwin
Body shape archetype: Example