Veronica’s kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

malice

Veronica’s kudos

Post by malice » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:25 pm

Alright, I’ve been back for a while now and I feel like placing my own personal praises.
In absolutely random order:

Lady Starlight

I won’t try to write her name cause I’d likely mispell it. But she has been a lot of fun. Playing the antagonist is not easy and she does an amazing job making herself a real annoyance. Although I was a step away from burning her to ashes IC, occ I laugh to tears everytime she addresses people with her ‘aristocratic’ ways. Well done!

Tana

I believe the player is new to the server and a fine addition to it. I interacted with her with more than a character and never seen Tana not giving her best at portraying their character, bringing her to life in a very convincing way.

Cayd

I may have not interacted with him mich, because IC my char wouldn’t really be a banite lover, but I had a chance to see how much effort he did put to get the faction up and running again. Banites are a necessary evil on Arelith and without them plotting and scheming, heroes would be unemployed!

Tryn

Veronica and Tryn became good friends almost naturally. He’s a refreshing character to deal with, not obsessed with dominating the world or saving it. Having someone taking their time to rp with just anyone who would come across is not so granted as one might think. Thank you Tryn for being a welcoming member of this community, both IC and OOC.

Amras & Celestia

Putting those two together, because I hope to see their IC clash to resolve at some point, but also because they’re the two most active members of the Ordo (at least in the timezones I have access to) I dealt with. I known the player of Celestia through several incarnations in the past and I really hope he’ll focus on his Magery project, because I believe it has a lot of potential (even without to have to be a rival to the Tower).
Amras was a pleasant surprise, a character that has lights and shadows and has a few layers to peel to get to see past her soldier mask.

Tian

Hell if I can get half the things this guy says. I wish I had a mirror on my desk to stare at my face whenever he says something to Veronica, because I can actually feel the hamster in my brain spinning like crazy on that wheel when I attempt to figure out. It has been fun to see him developing a bit though and seeing his antics as he’s getting engaged to Mailia.

Quentin

The lathanderite paladin is not a rare sight around Cordor. Again, I ran into him with more than a character and it always been a pleasant time. Stern, but not overly stiff, Quentin does a good job to compromise between the ‘inquisitor’ type of paladin and the ‘cuddlebear’ paladin, something along the lines of ‘I’m nice, but don’t mess with me’.

DM Grumpy

The predestined victim of all my questions, ideas and insane ramblings. Seriously, thank you for being always so supportive and patient, as well as thank you for all the interactions and the events you lay across our paths.

Shea

Veronica’s little bird, Shea is always a reliable source of good rp and informations about what’s going on in Cordor. I will be looking forward to see if her dream will come true, she knows which one!

Pierce

It’s amazing how he can manage to split the IC opinions about himself. People would either be complete detractor or blind loyalists. A clear indication you’re doing it right. A shame timezones don’t allow me a lot of interaction, but definitely looking forward for more.

MoreThanThree

Re: Veronica’s kudos

Post by MoreThanThree » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:58 pm

Veni, vedi, Vivi.
20 RPR GANG

Amras Deloran

Post by Amras Deloran » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:44 am

<3 Always a pleasure to run into Veronica!

CookieMonster
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by CookieMonster » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:38 pm

You are not the only one who struggles to read with what Tian says. Sometimes I look and think "What the hell did I just write?".

But, it was nice to see you were back when I came back too, a familiar face IC and OOC and I am grateful for how supportive you have been on both aspects, really helping me get back into the smooth of things.
DM Spyre wrote:Someone has watched too much Dragonball Super.

TimeAdept

Post by TimeAdept » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:34 pm

Veronica is cool and cute and enjoyable to be around

be around more, ty!!

Tryn Dralar

Post by Tryn Dralar » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:04 pm

Veronica is a dear friend to Tryn and I try showing it by leaving the random notes to keep in contact when they haven't seen each other in awhile. She is a fun character to talk with, and these two seem to be able to relax around each other and discus anything along with asking for and or giving advise. Keep it up, I really enjoy our rp.

If Valor Were Inches
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by If Valor Were Inches » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:45 pm

Tryn Dralar wrote:Veronica is a dear friend to Tryn and I try showing it by leaving the random notes to keep in contact when they haven't seen each other in awhile. She is a fun character to talk with, and these two seem to be able to relax around each other and discus anything along with asking for and or giving advise. Keep it up, I really enjoy our rp.
I wish I could start with dear friend, but Lady Vienxay Starlight is just an awful elf.

From the limited view I've had of Veronica with said awful elf, she's well designed. Look forward to more.