it was fun

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

MongooseGod

it was fun

Post by MongooseGod » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:37 am

With Arelith making the transition to EE and me not seing anything that makes it worth me spending any money on I figured it was time I moved on.

I would like to start by saying thanks to the Temple of Bane. I was never one of your lot but I can say I did have a blast when I did get the chance to RP with you. I was just starting on the server and not even playing for more then a week when my wanderings led me to find Stonehold and a group of you at the Guldorand portal, then led me back to Stonehold to show me how cool there alter was. If I remember right Grendal Blookwater ripped my poor wizards heart out as an offering ... still had a good bit of fun. That is what sold me on arelith and made me stay. Hells all these years on and that same wizard is using an old steel sword that was made by one of the people that was standing over her as she was sacrificed in honor of Bane, that's got to say something :)

My time as a Cordor guard and in the Arcane Tower were also a good bit of fun and my time in Brog with Belrun and Grena.

I would like to give a special thanks to everyone from Qu'ellar Vraevir and the Ooboogooboo Clan. RP with you lot was some of the most fun I had in the Underdark. Plotting how to get rid of not only my enemy's but those of house Vraevir and aid in its rise to power (even if we didn't make it) was fun. Playing a drow was my first real evil charector.

Godo Moss.. what can I say. He is why I made a goblin in the first place. Oboo, Bugga, Spets an so many more. Everytime the clan would head out in force was nothing but fun even if it was just to get some new gobz to Jhareds to get a charter fun was had by all.

Ya may still see my around till the swich to EE but like I said I wont be makeing it with ya. I had a damn good time and I thought I best get this out of the way now before I forget.
"You watch it or you die, simple for you!" - Every goblin ever.

Dunshine
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: it was fun

Post by Dunshine » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:46 am

Sorry to see you leave, hope you reconsider, certainly if it's purely a financial decision, since it looks like there are plans made to support each other for that.

It's been a long time ago, but it was fun as hell wrecking havoc with Skaro! Thanks for the good times.

MoreThanThree

Post by MoreThanThree » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:54 pm

ok bye bring back snacks
20 RPR GANG

Grunf

Post by Grunf » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:22 am

Skaro was really fun to play with, i hope you get nice rest and return, I am sure you will.

nobs3
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by nobs3 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:39 pm

Hey thank you for the kudos. I am also very very sorry that you leave!

Even if we did rp much together lately. (Damn Skaro would have perfectly fit to the Dreadnought crew.)

& as Dunshine said....

I hope the others are right.

Best wishes!

Ork
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Ork » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:44 pm

Ain Amunet is a blast from the past. Hope you reconsider.